Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
The LaFerrari is awful (at least in stock form).

Really? That's surprising because I really liked the way the Enzo drove in GT6. I think the stock Gt3RS rides horribly that I'm considering deleting it eventually. The Shelby is special and sounds good apparently, might consider it. I'm not huge on the F40 but will consider Enzo too.

Lastly, I will reconsider considering any of the cars in the game all together the day I have millions to actually own a hypercar. :lol:

Backmarkers need to be ghosted permanently, because one idiot who I was about to lap decided to take me out with a 12 second lead. Lost the place and was unable to regain it. Not fair at all when it's not even a contest for position. People like that should be banned from racing.

Backmarkers need to be ghosted permanently, because one idiot who I was about to lap decided to take me out with a 12 second lead. Lost the place and was unable to regain it. Not fair at all when it's not even a contest for position. People like that should be banned from racing.

Definitely. Lapped drivers are almost exclusively wreckers. So ghosting, in a game like this, is a no-brainer.

I've had so many people attempt to wreck me it's not funny. Luckily the system has prevented them from hitting, but eventually I will run out of luck.

I have taken the McLaren GR3 & 4 for the manufacturer this week. Both handling are fantastic but the BOP they have setted lately for them is ridiculous. It just match in top speed and accel with the 4C that have a far better grip. Even drafting other cars i am able to catch any.
Fist and last time i make my choice just because the car is nice. Next time i will do some test first , like the other time.

I have a feeling non-FIA point championships will be back eventually.

I remember either from the beta or the first week of release, the NA Cup was on there. The user interface of the calendar and the main Sport menu includes scrollable space to add more championship slots in there.

Imagine if we get a Formula GT eventually and a monthly FGT championship?

It is assumed that there are more competitions beyond the FIA, I wonder what will have happened, were they eliminated or are the FIAs just presenting us first? ND Roadster cup?
i1I6Ega8CDyPASB.jpg

View attachment 700892

It also makes me very funny how the design of the Sport mode has changed, personally I like the red and blue more than the two blue tones of now

Gran Turismo has a curious relationship with formula cars.

One one hand you have that lovely collection of F1-inspired 80s/90s open wheelers in GT4, and Ferrari and Senna tie-ins, and on the other hand it seems like Kaz is a GT racer through and through and doesn't care about open wheel really.

I for one would love a generic stand-in open wheel car for Skip Barber, Formula Renault, and F1 cars.
I was thinking about Sport getting a updated FGT. That would be awesome.

I think the fact that Project Cars has a heavy focus on open-wheel cars speaks to the nationality of those making the game and in return the same for PD and GTSport. GT racing has always been one of the most popular forms of motor sport in Japan while in the UK/Europe open-wheel racing is basically seen as a cultural institution. Hmm....

I wish GT sport could take data from our campaign mode and online races and try to determine our driving style and recommend cars and tunes that suit it. A feature like this is needed in the genre.

xhSVKj0.jpg

R34 or really big bug fixes incoming!

Edit :

It's an R32, GUYS!

KN9ZWF6.jpg
Yes!!!! My is installing too

I have complained about GTS on here since it was released. I still have big problems with some of the stuff that was not included and or has now been removed from this game. I could keep on going but I'm not.

This next update at least addresses a few of my issues and I feel like it's moving in the right direction for my style of gameplay but it still has a long way to go in my opinion.
I have been playing the GT series for 20 years now and it makes it really hard just to walk away and leave. I bought FM7 about a month ago and now I was going to buy a new Xbox One. So last night I walked into GameStop all ready to buy my new system and walked out with this.

View attachment 700813

I just couldn't do it. It didn't hurt that all this was on sale new for $250 either. I just hope I don't regret this decision later on. This is my second time buying a PS4 for this series. I sold the first one once I knew for sure GT6 wasn't going to be released for both systems.

However I am still heavily involved in GT6 so for now GTS will probably see very little playing time once I knock out all the campaign mode.
Your gonna like it, more than you know . I promise

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I’m a to higher rating after playing a bit of the career mode. I’m always coming last. I need to be put in with a slower bunch of people to make this game competitive. How do I lower my rating?

So I’m buying a new tv today. 4k hdr 100hz etc. However I have a standard ps4. Does that mean I can still enjoy HDR? Or is that totally redundant? Any ideas?

So I’m buying a new tv today. 4k hdr 100hz etc. However I have a standard ps4. Does that mean I can still enjoy HDR? Or is that totally redundant? Any ideas?

Standard PS4's do not have the ability for HDR only the PS4 Pro does, if you are going to buy a TV like that then I would maybe invest in a PS4 Pro as well

Standard PS4 will play fine in HDR. It looks great, I'm playing in HDR on my LG UHDTV right now. 👍

Standard PS4's do not have the ability for HDR only the PS4 Pro does, if you are going to buy a TV like that then I would maybe invest in a PS4 Pro as well
You, SIR, are wrong! ^^^^^see above. :rolleyes:

As long as you're not running through an older AV receiver than cannot pass through HDR data (this applies to 4k as well).

With today’s update are there any fast (non-glitch) methods to gain Exp present in the game?

I’ve already done all of the (old) Campaign and am wondering if any of the GT League races give off a big payout.

Back