Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
The vast majority has been cars previously seen in GT6. That'd certainly aid the process.

Remember too that the game was originally meant to launch a year earlier.
Right, they did have a delay for a year. Hmmm, so they did refresh those GT6 premiums afterall; that's fine for me since I like a good chunk of those models.

Hey, does this mean when Kaz said that GT's premium cars were "future proof", he meant more that the modelling team could just go back and revise them for later installments rather than building a new model from the ground up?

I think they've lifted their production speed quite significantly. I think it's brilliant. We've never had soo much content to deal with in such a short time period. Maybe they were held back due to delays, but I'm not sure all of them were as 2 cars are from 2017. Either way, you can't complain.
Nope, I can't complain about that.

Other than a One Make Custom Race, is there anyway to have only Gr.4 sedans racing?
AS in: WRX, Evo, M4, RC F, Atenza...

Sorry for being quite “random” and “out of the blue” but is there a thread on the forum where I can get “opinions” on driving moves or racing incidents? I don’t consider myself a “novice racer” as I’ve raced since the original f1 game in ‘96 on PS1 and I know talking about it won’t change the result, but I’ve had a couple of racing moments which I think I was in the right, but have lost out for some reason or other. I think it would be helpful having other people comments on my racing incidents / battles to help me become a better “online racer”.

If anyone could let me know if there is a thread anywhere already. Thanks in advance

Sorry for being quite “random” and “out of the blue” but is there a thread on the forum where I can get “opinions” on driving moves or racing incidents? I don’t consider myself a “novice racer” as I’ve raced since the original f1 game in ‘96 on PS1 and I know talking about it won’t change the result, but I’ve had a couple of racing moments which I think I was in the right, but have lost out for some reason or other. I think it would be helpful having other people comments on my racing incidents / battles to help me become a better “online racer”.

If anyone could let me know if there is a thread anywhere already. Thanks in advance

I’ve made this thread, so I could get advices. Some other people use it too. Please, feel free to join us!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/advice-thread-what-is-wrong-with-me.373357/

Now that I've slowed down a bit and taken more time to work more on making racecar liveries and all that, I've found myself really enjoying the soundtrack. I'd argue the GT series never had a bad soundtrack, but I feel like they really knocked it out of the park with this one. Some of the calmer music in the menus are so chill, I'm finding myself surprised sometimes at how relaxed it gets me.

GT always reminds me how crucial good music is to any successful game, especially in racing games for some reason.

Cars, cars and cars. Only cars. That's why many say GT is more of an encyclopedia of car brands than a racing game. PD does not pay attention to circuits.

It does not favor the circuits in the same way that it enhances the cars. I'm sure if she released teasers of world-wide and original circuits, it would cause more excitement.

Anyway, I think that in April begins a new season of DLCs. Maybe a new car season.

A pity to be another VGT car. I do not like these cyberpunk movie cars. I prefer racing cars, like other LMP1s, old GT1s, new GTEs and GT3 cars.

My opinion.
LOL is the saga par excellence of the fictional circuits, most are the instant classics, it is very ignorant what you say, it simply takes more work the circuits.

1.14 early? nah, cant be

gts0312update.png

1.14 early? nah, cant be

View attachment 721064

If the message said "new updates will be available" it means new patches is here and I'm pretty sure this is the usual monthly updates slot. Seems like it is just small fixes though, yet we have to see if there is any surprises... Looks like we have to wait the next patch for having another batch of new cars and thus will landed in April for sure.

Silly question? Can you tuneup or detune GTSport 'N'class cars through the classes? ie, from N500 upto N700 or N1000 dwnto N800...

Thanks

Yes, through mileage points in car setup menu, there are two numbers, one is for power, other is for weight, you are looking at the power one... But it is limited, usually lower class cars can go up to one, or two classes, and one down. The most powerful ones, usually can go only one down...

Cheers...

Dear PD in your lovely site and in the category my library i would like to see an option to can see the liveries by car (because there are too many....) Thanks

Playing around with oculus vr + virtual desktop + ps4 remote on my PC. It's like playing on giant Curved TV Screen, my PS4 lim can only render 720p for ps4 remote, so the video quite blurry.

Well , did a sports mode on Interlagos and the experience quite hilarious. The experience might be better with PS4 Pro due to 1080p renderering on PS4 remote.

Just saw this on my Instagram, chief Mercedes design officer Gorden Wagener posted this as somewhat looks like updated version of Mercedes VGT :

No official statement about this suspicious mock up at the moment. My guess beside being updated design for Merc VGT this probably just an alternate design showcase before the final design (as we had now) is approved. However, looking at the front of the car it seems much closer to current Mercedes design language judging by headlights and front grille, similiar to Project One and other Mercedes recent concept cars from what I've seen and it does look a bit refreshing compared to the current VGT in my opinion.

Just saw this on my Instagram, chief Mercedes design officer Gorden Wagener posted this as somewhat looks like updated version of Mercedes VGT :

No official statement about this suspicious mock up at the moment. My guess beside being updated design for Merc VGT this probably just an alternate design showcase before the final design (as we had now) is approved. However, looking at the front of the car it seems much closer to current Mercedes design language judging by headlights and front grille, similiar to Project One and other Mercedes recent concept cars from what I've seen and it does look a bit refreshing compared to the current VGT in my opinion.

Hmmmm that does look interesting... id say it looks more modern than the original one... hopefully a new model coming tp GTS at some point. :D

Probably one of the non final designs.

Probably one of the non final designs.

Quite possibly, since we have seen the model as 1:18 scale mock up instead of 1:1 scale model. But, looking at the front it looks somewhat similiar to recent Mercedes design language from what I've seen.

Anyway, who knows... It might be just design exercise in the end...

Quite possibly, since we have seen the model as 1:18 scale mock up instead of 1:1 scale model. But, looking at the front it looks somewhat similiar to recent Mercedes design language from what I've seen.

Anyway, who knows... It might be just design exercise in the end...
It's very odd, I wouldn't think they'd make a scale model of a non final design.

It's very odd, I wouldn't think they'd make a scale model of a non final design.

Usually a dozen of scale model being made. Design alternatives which not fit into certain criteria is eliminated and some design were kept for it's design elements until it reached approval for final design than they can start to make full size model of it.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back