Gran Turismo Sport: General Discussion

• Thread starter Formidable
  • 47,123 comments
Cars sitting in factory museums probably don’t have gas/fluids in them and probably haven’t been run/started for years. Getting engine sounds from them could be easier from private collectors who having running cars.
I wonder what would be the case for concept cars then.

I wonder what would be the case for concept cars then.

I’d have to think newer factory concept cars would still be in running order or close too, but the longer they’ve been sitting in a museum unused the more money it would cost and the harder they would be to start and get parts for. But this is just me guessing, I don’t really know anything. :)

FIA Gran Turismo Championship 2018 World Final in Monaco
https://www.gran-turismo.com/world/gtsport/world_final2018/
I see TBD on the Nations Cup Final.

Hopefully this means new track.
Untitled.png

I must be the only one here, but it really irritates me that you can't choose the interior colour of the car in Brand Central. Especially prominent with Aston Martin DB11: i like the exterior colour of one option and the interior colour of another, but i can't pick them separately and make it in one package somehow
Yeah, wish they'd make that a separate option at some point.

I must be the only one here, but it really irritates me that you can't choose the interior colour of the car in Brand Central. Especially prominent with Aston Martin DB11: i like the exterior colour of one option and the interior colour of another, but i can't pick them separately and make it in one package somehow
It's a shame, but I chose an E-type with red interior and had the BRG paint chip, to change the exterior. At least the interior doesnt change when the color is applied. GT6 was notorious for messing that up.

What the hell is this all about?Never Seen Ultra settings of GTS?Is this running on a PS5 dev kit?

And people thought GT graphics couldn't get better
8K screen. It looks better than any other game on PS4, PC. Almost too good for PS5. For me, it's clearly a pre-rendered replay on a crazy expensive computer.

Last edited:
Back