Gran Turismo Sport is Now Twice the Game it Was at Launch

It's not ACC it's the first AC game ;).... and if PD released Deep Forest in that state people would have a fit. Because ''the trees, the grass, the car sounds'' etc. etc. :sly:

yess I know it was ac I made a typo, but still if funny how a gaming mod Community can make tracks faster then pd at almost the same level of performance, I know we are at the end of the life of GT sport, and I am thank full for all the updates we got free for 2 years but I still feel gt sport is unfinished

yess I know it was ac I made a typo, but still if funny how a gaming mod Community can make tracks faster then pd at almost the same level of performance, I know we are at the end of the life of GT sport, and I am thank full for all the updates we got free for 2 years but I still feel gt sport is unfinished
Almost the same level of performance? It's about GT 4 or 5 quality at best.

Photo evidence of mitosis. :D

GT_Sport_cover_art.jpg

vs

i1iN5RWyiSSTMEc.jpg

It's not ACC it's the first AC game ;).... and if PD released Deep Forest in that state people would have a fit. Because ''the trees, the grass, the car sounds'' etc. etc. :sly:
The trees and grass I can understand. AC has never had good foliage. They're the old school 2D paper-like stuff like GT6 has.

I still do consider it pretty amazing, given that everything was free, even if there were technically paid options to buy cars outright with real money on the PS Store. I may get the Lewis Hamilton DLC considering it's only $8 and that I haven't bought any cars with real money. I suppose I both wanna support PD and enjoy the DLC, as it does look fun. I do like time trial challenges - indeed, I think they're almost underrated in some contexts.

Back