Gran Turismo Sport Livery Thread and Discussion! (Read Original Post!)

A few more liveries, I was trying to see what I could do using in game shapes rather than drawing everything in Photoshop :D

You can find all my stuff here https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/profile/1385206/overview
8295723978623811608_23.jpg

8287279727780037648_23.jpg

This one clearly has some custom shapes in it :)

8295661304247485448_23.jpg

I really quite like that. The livery works well on the car, but you have motegi wheels on a car with BBS sponsors. Hahaha

Yes you got excellence observation. I missed the BBS wheels in previous mileage exchange release, will change it back to BBS wheels once I got it in future.

In my opinion this livery could be better in the Bmw M4 gr4

Yes you are correct, the BMW M4 is closer with the original E36 M3 GTR. But I personally favour the M6 so I made it first.

I will try replica on a M4 if I have time later. At the moment I am working on a valvoline version of the same E36 M3 GTR.

Loving the liveries.

Am I missing something though? I tried to look for the Pirtek BMW (forgot what page) and I can't find it on the discover page on the game.

Does anyone else have similar problems when searching on discover? I check one day for cars, go back the next day and type the exact same thing and they're not there.

Loving the liveries.

Am I missing something though? I tried to look for the Pirtek BMW (forgot what page) and I can't find it on the discover page on the game.

Does anyone else have similar problems when searching on discover? I check one day for cars, go back the next day and type the exact same thing and they're not there.
If you search on the GT.com website, you'll get more results as it can go back further.

I fancied a go at a new livery, one I'd not seen done before. So after lots of searching I settled on a really nice one wih unique colours from the 5 Maxi. I made all of the decals for it, and am rather pleased with how it turned out.
I've shared the livery for anyone who wants it :)

renault-5-maxi-turbo-13.jpg

ac8c1972ffe0b10fc7394863c505e74f.jpg

4980991154900206084_0.jpg

5125106349416415748_0.jpg
The Diac logo needs a bold font, but it looks amazing!!!

The Diac logo needs a bold font, but it looks amazing!!!

Thanks, glad you like it! It turned out better than I thought it would.
Yes, I agree it needs changing to bold. I found a Renault font and used it for the other text, then found out it didn't have bold, so will find another and change it when I can

Back