Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
@Samus - a small thing, but the official site has updated the car count to 140 (it was definitely at 137 when it first launched). Surprising, but it puts us at a very tidy halfway mark for known cars.

Found some down the back of the couch I guess. I'll change it later.

Maybe it's ust me, but the MX-5 Gr.4 looks just like the N200 that is listed.

I suspect that there's only two MX-5s so far. The Gr.4 and the normal street version. Unless I missed that there were three different MX-5s shown.

Yeah now you mention I don't know what the differences are, perhaps only performance. This image:

i1QPCRXoi7ZZr.jpg

Clearly shows that the one with the little wing in Gr.4 Class, not the N.Series. However in gameplay we saw what looks to be the same car, but in N200, no Gr.4 designation.

V7trGwW.jpg

They both have the wing, it seems only the road car stock version doesn't. But what class is that in? Perhaps since the demo they moved the wing version to Gr.4 and the stock version is N Series now. It's not clear.

Last edited:
So I did miss that. Better to keep the 3 for now until further clarification then.

Indeed, it's weird because the three 'N-Series' cars up there all appear stock on the body but this Roadster obviously doesn't. I think they're still fiddling around with names and designations because as I say in the trailer build some cars have an (S), then they don't in later ones. I'll leave the three for now but I think it probably is only two.

The livery on the TS030 HYBRID is far superior to the version in GT6 which was quite rough and borderline pixelated in places.

I'm loving that Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.3 and the Toyota FT-1 VGT Gr.3 looks spectacular too.

Am I going to have to post this on every page?

This is not a thread for speculation or requests. Only post in this thread to provide evidence of a car or track being in the game, and for corrections to what is already listed. Nothing else. Thanks.

Thanks @dacc10 for the images. Only a few missing now.

Am I going to have to post this on every page?

This is not a thread for speculation or requests. Only post in this thread to provide evidence of a car or track being in the game, and for corrections to what is already listed. Nothing else. Thanks.

Thanks @dacc10 for the images. Only a few missing now.

Apology for sounding like an request, but I didn't intent to be neither a speculation nor a request. BMW VGT is on the list without a picture. I haven't seen or read anywhere about BMW VGT on GT Sport and I wanted to see some evidence (and a picture would be a good proof). The car being on the list without an evidence just begs the obvious question...

Apology for sounding like an request, but I didn't intent to be neither a speculation nor a request. BMW VGT is on the list without a picture. I haven't seen or read anywhere about BMW VGT on GT Sport and I wanted to see some evidence (and a picture would be a good proof). The car being on the list without an evidence just begs the obvious question...

Sorry that post wasn't directed at you, more at the triple posting request above you.

The new VGTs were added because of the GT Sport tag here - http://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/vgt/ I personally wasn't going to add it just based on that but the PR spiel Sony have sent out to retailers also says this

More than two dozen Vision Gran Turismo concept cars designed with global brands and manufacturers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01771L7BU/?tag=gtplanet-20

So I added them.

@Samus - a small thing, but the official site has updated the car count to 140 (it was definitely at 137 when it first launched). Surprising, but it puts us at a very tidy halfway mark for known cars.

Seems bizarre that it has increased to 140 already when it was definitely 137 during the presentation at the event. I'm sure this has probably been posted elsewhere from the Thursday presentation, but I've being hunting through my photos and found this photo of the relevant slide from the presentation given by Kaz on the Friday:

SAM_0269.JPG

Guess we'll have to keep an eye on the official site and let Samus know if anything else changes. Samus you're doing a great job here 👍

Anyobe have hopes for the Nissan GT-R LM Nismo to make the game? I think its gonna happen.
I would like it to appear but I don't have a good feeling about it. I cannot help thinking that Nissan would like people to forget about it so will veto it's GTS inclusion. Hopefully I'm wrong.

They should change it to GT-R LM Nismo Concept and have it run at it's intended 8MJ level.

Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT S '14
ATHzzNG.png

Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT S '14 Safety Car
ATHzzNG.png

Aren't they the same car and count for one? Just that the safety car is a visual upgrade of the normal one, kinda like the BMW M4 safety car in GT6.

Personally I'm not much of a fan of Kaz thinking he is an auto creator himself making cars like the Alfa 4C Gr.3 or the Ford Mustang Gr.B Rally. Same for all the vision GT cars. For me they are all fantasy cars and I don't like them. For a game claiming to be the real driving simulator please give us real tracks and real cars.

Personally I'm not much of a fan of Kaz thinking he is an auto creator himself making cars like the Alfa 4C Gr.3 or the Ford Mustang Gr.B Rally. Same for all the vision GT cars. For me they are all fantasy cars and I don't like them. For a game claiming to be the real driving simulator please give us real tracks and real cars.

Three things:

1. What exactly does the existence of these Gr.3 cars have to do with "Kaz thinking he is an auto creator himself"? If you actually noticed, this is something that's been going on since GT1 (Racing Modications, LM Editions) so its not exactly some thing recent.

2. Kaz didn't create the VGTs, the Manufacterers did.

3.:

Also, edit your first post instead of double posting.

Latest Posts

Back