Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
Gran Turismo Sport Adds 5New Cars:

Jaguar Vision Gran Turismo Coupé '20 (Gr-x)
Re Amemiya FD3S RX-7 (N400)
RUF CTR3 '07 (N700)
Toyota 86 GT "Limited " '16 (N200)
BMW M3 Coupé '03 (N300)
49128880172_28aec412e6_k.jpg
49128206853_acf3e0fab4_k.jpg
49128206743_a899cfb28e_k.jpg

Excuse-me but there is an error GRAN TURISMO (9) , a total of 322 cars.

Yep, also just noticed this...

1. The count of GRAN TURISMO is wrong, it says 8 but there are 9 cars.

2. The count of Renault Sport is also wrong, it says 7 but there are 8 cars.

3. The total amount (before 1.50 update) is also wrong, but when updated, including 1.50 update, I count 322 totals vehicles

When updated to the current list, please also change these :)

May as well add the Toyota GR Supra (Nurburgring 24 Hours Race 2019 Livery )

I have battled this version as a Gr.4 AI competitor in Custom Race in Arcade Mode. Just after I had overtaken it I realized, "Hey, that was a Supra -- the Gr.4 Supra!"

(PSN) GTSwift77 informed me that the interior for this version remains identical to the street version of the Supra already available; I confirmed this by viewing the replay of the race seen below. I assume PD is working to revise this for the Gr.4 car's release in few couple weeks

GTS_Toyota_Supra_Gr4.jpg

I have battled this version as a Gr.4 AI competitor in Custom Race in Arcade Mode. Just after I had overtaken it I realized, "Hey, that was a Supra -- the Gr.4 Supra!"

(PSN) GTSwift77 informed me that the interior for this version remains identical to the street version of the Supra already available; I confirmed this by viewing the replay of the race seen below. I assume PD is working to revise this for the Gr.4 car's release in few couple weeks

View attachment 871082
Hopefully they do. If not on release, at least as a future patch, when the the real GT4 car debuts(if it comes to the game).

Gran Turismo Sport Adds 7 new cars.
It's literally on the front page of the site right now:
If you're not posting new information that we're not already aware of - like cars that are on the list, or posted in main site articles - don't post.
And won't go on the list until the update actually arrives.

Thanks for updating the always up to date carlist. But there is an error:

1995 Porsche 911 (993) Carrera 4 RS Club Sport*

The naming is not the "Carrera 4 RS", but the "Carrera RS...".

Trying to find an answer to a question but can someone please advise which update added the following two cars:

Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R32) 1994 (N300)
Skyline GT-R V-spec II Nür (R34) 2002 (N300)

I found the R33 but not these two! Tried searching the GT Sport website and this thread but can't find the relevant DLC update with the info.

Thanks in advance!

Trying to find an answer to a question but can someone please advise which update added the following two cars:

I found the R33 but not these two! Tried searching the GT Sport website and this thread but can't find the relevant DLC update with the info.

Thanks in advance!

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_4135144.html

;)

Thanks in advance!
It's all listed in the main article:
https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-sport-car-list/

FYI. For those that want to collect right hand drive cars:

62 RHD GR.N

27 RHD race cars(includes VGT race versions, GR.4 Supra and GR.X drift BR-Z)

Edit: 4 RHD VGT( Alpine VGT non-"Race" & Race Mode versions, GT-R 2020 and Jaguar)

131 cars with H-pattern manual gearboxes

Last edited:
Hi there!

New guy here, playing GTSport in 2022 because I am new to sim racing and didn't want to buy 7 if I didn't like it. Really enjoying the game and being kind of a spreadsheet dork, I was looking for a sortable /filterable list of cars and found this post. Thanks everyone for putting this together!

I haven't waded through all the pages of this post, so I apologize if this has been asked and answered, but did anyone consider adding base stats to the spreadsheet for sorting purposes? I am thinking of exporting this list: https://www.dpspecs.com/gtsport/ and doing a VLookup but don't want to if it's already been done.

Aaron / sti3 / genlbrowning

Hi there!

New guy here, playing GTSport in 2022 because I am new to sim racing and didn't want to buy 7 if I didn't like it. Really enjoying the game and being kind of a spreadsheet dork, I was looking for a sortable /filterable list of cars and found this post. Thanks everyone for putting this together!

I haven't waded through all the pages of this post, so I apologize if this has been asked and answered, but did anyone consider adding base stats to the spreadsheet for sorting purposes? I am thinking of exporting this list: https://www.dpspecs.com/gtsport/ and doing a VLookup but don't want to if it's already been done.

Aaron / sti3 / genlbrowning
...don't get me wrong, but for GT it's basically always newest is the best. You should have bought GT7 instead of GTS, since it is the same game, but improved a lot...

Back