Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
soo .. I spotted a Dodge Viper GT3-R for a few frames in the liveshow trailer.

The trailer on the official GT youtube page has the same shot, but with a different car (BMW Z4 GT3) and a slight variation in the crowds

XyqaNC6.jpg

it is this version I spotted
SRT-Viper-GT3-RSRT-Viper-GT3-R-6.jpg

SO ... is it In ? or out ?

This is something I did a little research on, I paused the video at a good point to where I saw a prominent "S" in the SRT name, it was very similar to the actual car shown. I think most people, including @Samus, can all agree that the SRT Viper GT3-R is confirmed. Start celebrating people. :)

Attachments

• Viper GTSport 2.jpg
    Viper GTSport 2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 108
  • Viper GTSport 3.jpg
    Viper GTSport 3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Viper GTSport.jpg
    Viper GTSport.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 138
I read up on the show car of the GT3 Viper, the one shown above and that car actually has the GTS-R wing not the GT3 one on it. So may guess is GT3 Viper but it could be the GTS-R one too

This is something I did a little research on, I paused the video at a good point to where I saw a prominent "S" in the SRT name, it was very similar to the actual car shown. I think most people, including @Samus, can all agree that the SRT Viper GT3-R is confirmed. Start celebrating people. :)
Great, but Viper is in the list since yesterday.

@Samus te Alfa 4C Gr.3's picture is next to the gr.4
And the group 4 doesn't have a picture
And a few picture links that don't work

Last edited:
I've seen that livery before, but my most favorite is there Gas Monkey Garage IMSA livery of this year!
that is the first/only championship winning SRT Viper GT3-R ever. It won the European 'Pirelli Supercar Challange'

maxresdefault.jpg

that gasmonkey Riley Viper car was siiick though ;P

imsa-road-atlanta-2016-33-riley-motorsports-srt-viper-gt3-r-ben-keating-jeroen-bleekemolen.jpg

that is the first/only championship winning SRT Viper GT3-R ever. It won the European 'Pirelli Supercar Challange'

maxresdefault.jpg

That blue Volvo looks nice though. Could use one of those along with a Polestar S60 in the game.

maxresdefault.jpg

that gasmonkey Riley Viper car was siiick though ;P

imsa-road-atlanta-2016-33-riley-motorsports-srt-viper-gt3-r-ben-keating-jeroen-bleekemolen.jpg
Hard to believe the Viper GT3-R is dead but I'm gonna use it like crazy in GTsport!

Sorry for getting off topic @Samus, we should continue this in another thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That blue Volvo looks nice though. Could use one of those along with a Polestar S60 in the game.

yes we need it , it was fast.

If we can have a Gr.3 Lancer Evo and WRX .. we can have a volvo.

Kaz ! we need a Gr.3 Volvo !

EDIT : srry for going offtopic.please continue thread as intended. ;)

Last edited:
This isn't a general chat thread or wishlist guys, it's used for confirmations of cars (as outlined in the first post):

uF9fBk0.png

Also, @RoadRageDudez - Please do not double post, that's what the Edit feature is for.

Sorry, didn't mean to make it like a wishlist. (To be honest, didn't even noticed this was the Master Car Track List topic, prior to writing my comment on the photo lol)

@Samus , if you need pictures to link the cars listed, just say so. I might have one for most of them.

@Samus

Thought I'ld drop by after 'PSX 2016' and see how things were going here at GTP.
Unfortunately very few videos from the event show us much in the way of menu exploration.
But one video does go through a good number of the Gr.N cars on the latest build.

I note there are two cars (*) listed in your 'Unknown Group' section classed as N400 in the video.

I'm unsure if you're looking at breaking down your Gr.N list.
But here's the list of Gr.N cars shown in the clip.

N100
Toyota S-FR '15
Mazda Roadster S (ND) '15
N200
Toyota 86 GT '15
Peugeot 208 GTI by Peugeot Sport '14
Volkswagen Golf Vll GTI '14
Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition '14
N300
Ford Focus ST '15
Lotus Evora '09
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15
Subaru WRX STI Type S '14
Audi TTS Coupe '14
N400
Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG 4MATIC '13
Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback '15
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S '15
BMW M4 Coupe '14
BMW M4 Safety Car *
Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16 *
Lexus RC F '14

It's a shame more people didn't spend some time recording the car lists from each category. :irked:
Here's the clip.

I think the car has already been spotted in the trailer, but its good to hear its in game now :)

Samus likes to have the model year too.

And apart from that, there is something even more interesting in that picture, the N subclasses.

No way is that an in game image?! The photo mode, of what we have seen so far looks better than the scenery in DriveClub. That`s awesome! :bowdown:

That's because, unlike Driveclub, this is just a game model superimposed on a photograph. You'd hope that'd look real.

@Samus

Thought I'ld drop by after 'PSX 2016' and see how things were going here at GTP.
Unfortunately very few videos from the event show us much in the way of menu exploration.
But one video does go through a good number of the Gr.N cars on the latest build.

I note there are two cars (*) listed in your 'Unknown Group' section classed as N400 in the video.

I'm unsure if you're looking at breaking down your Gr.N list.
But here's the list of Gr.N cars shown in the clip.

N100
Toyota S-FR '15
Mazda Roadster S (ND) '15
N200
Toyota 86 GT '15
Peugeot 208 GTI by Peugeot Sport '14
Volkswagen Golf Vll GTI '14
Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition '14
N300
Ford Focus ST '15
Lotus Evora '09
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition '15
Subaru WRX STI Type S '14
Audi TTS Coupe '14
N400
Mercedes-Benz A 45 AMG 4MATIC '13
Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback '15
Aston Martin V8 Vantage S '15
BMW M4 Coupe '14
BMW M4 Safety Car *
Toyota S-FR Racing Concept '16 *
Lexus RC F '14

It's a shame more people didn't spend some time recording the car lists from each category. :irked:
Here's the clip.

I didn't know the N classes had classes!

ss3
I didn't know the N classes had classes!
Yeh.
To my knowledge it's been stated as such since Copperbox.
Essentially based around HP output.
So no surprises there for me.

But it's probably the first example I've seen of it in-game, as opposed to still images.

Yeh.
To my knowledge it's been stated as such since Copperbox.
Essentially based around HP output.
So no surprises there for me.

But it's probably the first example I've seen of it in-game, as opposed to still images.
Ive been wondering how they were going to race against each other and still be fair.
But the one car I dont agree with is the 4C that I think should be at least n300 or n400

Latest Posts

Back