Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
No, they're two very different places. It's just that some folks have a habit of mixing them up. ;)
It is? Oh right, I forgot about that.
Though, I didn't get anything on google about a Nuremburg North Course. I just keep getting the Nurburgring in the results.

It is? Oh right, I forgot about that.
Though, I didn't get anything on google about a Nuremburg North Course. I just keep getting the Nurburgring in the results.

Sorry, I should've been clearer: there's no "Nuremburg North Course". I meant people mistakenly use Nuremberg in place of Nürburg fairly regularly. I hear it surprisingly often in any racing game that features it.

Anywho, I'll look at updating the list in a few days if we don't hear from @Samus.

IMG_2015.jpg

All I needed to see right there, I'm coming GT Sport! The 458 is my most driven car in all driving games, so I'm beyond ecstatic to see my favourite car return!

I am delighted to see the Nissan GT-R Nismo LM return to the series. I thought it may not show considering how much of a disaster the programme was. The sound of it in GT6 was insultingly horrendous so it deserves another chance.
I was thinking about that car the other week, even without the hybrid system (which was essentially pure ballast) it was almost the same pace as LMP2 cars as a front wheel drive car. Call it the Nissan Micra LM Nismo and enter it as a Garage 56 entry rather than LMP1-H and it would be seen as a success.

Nuremburg North Course? Must be a shout out to that one time when James May took Richard and Jeremy to Nuremburg instead of the Nurburgring on the grand tour

View attachment 635293

All I needed to see right there, I'm coming GT Sport! The 458 is my most driven car in all driving games, so I'm beyond ecstatic to see my favourite car return!

We should have a 488 by now, and Chiron seeing all these 2010 cars feels like the car list is lacking by date. I do hope the rest of the car list are new cars other than Gr. Versions of existing cars.

We should have a 488 by now, and Chiron seeing all these 2010 cars feels like the car list is lacking by date. I do hope the rest of the car list are new cars other than Gr. Versions of existing cars.
Definitely we need newer cars, but we have VGTs from 2025 :)

We should have a 488 by now, and Chiron seeing all these 2010 cars feels like the car list is lacking by date. I do hope the rest of the car list are new cars other than Gr. Versions of existing

We have the 650s, Veneno, LaFerrari, 2017 GT-R and some others. The car list isn't too bad for recent models.

Also, I hope that if Gr.2 exists we get racing versions of the Veyron, Veneno, LaFerrari and a few others.

We have the 650s, Veneno, LaFerrari, 2017 GT-R and some others. The car list isn't too bad for recent models.

Also, I hope that if Gr.2 exists we get racing versions of the Veyron, Veneno, LaFerrari and a few others.

I think that the Veyron, Veneno, LaFerrari etc... will be classed in the N1000 class.

If that demo is symptomatic of the full line-up, it looks like the N classes at either end (N200, N1000) will have only 3 or 4 cars, leading up to 7 or 8 in the middle (N400, N500, N600). Nice to separate out the VGTs to the end of the N class though, I think it'd be a bit much otherwise, especially if they have their own Gr.1/Gr.3 variants.

Im really interested now in seeing the final car and track list when it comes out. From what I seen in the beta the classifications go up as high as N1000? Seems odd to only have 1 or 2 cars in a single class, based on what we have seen at least, so I would assume there is a ton more cars we haven't even caught a glimpse of yet.

Still holding out hope for a Ford GT! :P

Im really interested now in seeing the final car and track list when it comes out. From what I seen in the beta the classifications go up as high as N1000? Seems odd to only have 1 or 2 cars in a single class, based on what we have seen at least, so I would assume there is a ton more cars we haven't even caught a glimpse of yet.

Still holding out hope for a Ford GT! :P

Other games have done that too.Remember that getting licence of a car is not an easy task everytime.And since the game is not going to have a big number or cars,it is possible for some classes to be small in terms of cars.
The Ford would be nice..:D

What? Leaked release date? When I enter the site, it has absolutely nothing... This is a famous portuguese site, in traduction is: GT Sport already has a release date
Edit: I managed to get on the site and he says there is a rumor for April 20

What? Leaked release date? When I enter the site, it has absolutely nothing... This is a famous portuguese site, in traduction is: GT Sport already has a release date
Edit: I managed to get on the site and he says there is a rumor for April 20

It's just that: a rumour. It has nothing to do with the purpose of this thread, however.

I've updated the OP with some of the cars that have been spotted in the beta. As a reminder to all, a repost of the image from the first page:

IMG%5D

Back