Bugatti Veyron 16.4, 2013
Bugatti_Veyron_16.4_2011.png

Chevrolet Corvette Stingray GR.4, 2014
Chevrolet Corvette Racecar.png

Dodge SRT Viper GTS, 2013
Dodge Viper GTS 2013.png

Ferrari 458 Italia, 2009
Ferrari 458 Italia 2009.png

Ford Mustang GT Racecar, 2015 (Note: Difference in Grill from previous racer)
Ford Mustang 2015.png

Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, 2013
Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track 2013.png

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG, 2010
Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 2010.png

Volkswagen Visions (Stock Form)
Volkswagen Vision.png

Favourites

Unknown???
Mystery Car Cropped 2.jpg

Peugeot Vision Front
Peugeot Vision.png

There's also the screenshot that says the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is in an N1000 class. I wonder what else would be in there, given the automakers we know so far? And I can't tell given the blur, but it looks like the SLS-AMG, the 458, and the SRT Viper GTS are all in an N-series of some sort. I think it may be N600 but I really can't tell.

Have all the cars been confirmed? So I take it gt sport has a lot of gr.3 cars group C cars. Just wanted to know if there would be the usual super cars.

Sorry for going off-topic, but what exactly is the group N and what do the numbers mean?

It seems like group N is for the stock versions of cars, with the number being an approximate grouping of horsepower. So for example, the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 has 1001 HP, so it's put into the N1000 group.

There's also the screenshot that says the Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is in an N1000 class. I wonder what else would be in there, given the automakers we know so far? And I can't tell given the blur, but it looks like the SLS-AMG, the 458, and the SRT Viper GTS are all in an N-series of some sort. I think it may be N600 but I really can't tell.
i hope we get a konigseggggegegggeggeggg for N1000

The mustang belongs to Gr. 4.
The Hyundai Genesis belongs to N300.
That Peugeot Vision, although it lacks livery, they put it in Gr. 3. This is on BETA.
There is a GR3 and a GR4 Mustang. I have both.

The info isn't even an hour old, and we've had news to cover two front page articles in that span of time, alongside the other stuff we're doing for the rest of the day and tomorrow.

C'mon guys, a bit of patience please.

Back