Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
@Samus

I noticed in your post that groups the cars into their respective classes, that the Mustang Gr.4 and Nissan GT-R Gr.4 are missing in the Group 4 section.
Perhaps someone already pointed that out, but I don't want to go through 34 pages :P

Great job on compiling all of the information on what's available and will be. Really helpful for everyone 👍

I was a bit suspicious so I went on Google map to be sure.

1492593436-interlagos.png

It looks great ! Happy to see this track in GT Sport

I think some of these cars should be added to the categorization list, given that we know how the N-Series works - it's by rounding up/down the HP of each model, so the Audi TT-S has 292HP and is put into N300. AFAIK some of these are even already confirmed in-game.

-N100
Alfa Romeo MiTo 1.4 T Sport

-N200
Lotus Elise (2011)

-N300
Renault Sport Megane RS
Hyundai Genesis Coupe

-N500
Nissan GT-R (2012)
Porsche 911 GT3 RS

-N600
Ferrari 458 Italia
Mercedes-Benz SLS-AMG
SRT Viper GTS

-N700
Lamborghini Veneno

-N900
Ferrari LaFerrari

-N1000
Bugatti Veyron

I think some of these cars should be added to the categorization list, given that we know how the N-Series works - it's by rounding up/down the HP of each model, so the Audi TT-S has 292HP and is put into N300. AFAIK some of these are even already confirmed in-game.

-N100

-N200
Lotus Elise (2011)

-N300
Renault Sport Megane RS
Hyundai Genesis Coupe

-N500
Nissan GT-R (2012)
Porsche 911 GT3 RS

-N600
Ferrari 458 Italia
Mercedes-Benz SLS-AMG
SRT Viper GTS

-N700
Lamborghini Veneno

-N900
Ferrari LaFerrari

-N1000
Bugatti Veyron

The La Ferrari is in N1000.

-N100

-N200
Lotus Elise (2011)

-N300
Renault Sport Megane RS
Hyundai Genesis Coupe

-N500
Nissan GT-R (2012)
Porsche 911 GT3 RS

-N600
Ferrari 458 Italia
Mercedes-Benz SLS-AMG
SRT Viper GTS

-N700
Lamborghini Veneno

-N900
Ferrari LaFerrari

-N1000
Bugatti Veyron

I wouldn't rely on that. The N cars will most likely have variable hp settings, so you might see, let's say, the TTS competing in N400 with just an increase of power. That will likely be the case for all the Gr.N cars, so they're not so restricted to one subclass.

Hey there thanks for the category list in Post 3! But I've noticed two missing cars on your n300 list. Renault Megan... Rs or something like that, watching for the correct name later. And so the Hyundai Genesis Coupe 8....look for the name too later. That was my first 2 cars for a long time in that N300 class sadly. Yesterday than finally I've got the Evolution and today the WRX. That's actually the reason I've registrated here because of the nice help of some people with cars settings and stuff like that.
Sorry I am little off-topic in the end of my post. ;)

Is there a car list for the beta version, or is this list also the list for the beta?

Jerome

Thanks for that buddy! Do you get duplicate cars for your daily marathon before you unlock every car? I haven't gotten a dupe yet *knock on wood*, so just curious.

Jerome

I have all the cars, and still get awarded them. I have numerous duplicates. Wish it would have stopped awarding them, once I got them all.

I made a quick checklist in my Google Drive if anyone wants to download/save a copy for themselves to keep track of which cars they have/don't have. I had to do some light photoshopping on the TTS car picture from the link Gravitron sent me. And I guessed on the last car in that link as being a Hyundai Genesis Gr. 3 car *shrug* so let me know what it should be if that's not it:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FlA7lrhol9cA8xjmQQje4CnaI0MZKf5HwutwoJGPxso

👍

Jerome

-N100

-N200
Lotus Elise (2011)

-N300
Renault Sport Megane RS
Hyundai Genesis Coupe

-N500
Nissan GT-R (2012)
Porsche 911 GT3 RS

-N600
Ferrari 458 Italia
Mercedes-Benz SLS-AMG
SRT Viper GTS

-N700
Lamborghini Veneno

-N900
Ferrari LaFerrari

-N1000
Bugatti Veyron

I have never bothered with how a game classifies its cars but to be honest the GTS system is really strange to me. nxxx? What are they smoking? Why not having something more logical like street, sport, track, super, hyper, race....

Back