Gran Turismo Sport - Master Car List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 2,093 comments
upload_2017-6-15_16-0-38.png

Ferrari 458 gr.4 better shot.
View attachment 654169
Yellow car in the back. I think it´s subaru WRX gr.4.

Last edited:
The 80's Quattro Pikes Peak car? In GT Sport? That's a bit old to be in this game isn't it?
I was thinking maybe they will introduce classes for older cars too

@TheEvstar93 Maybe we will see Pikes Peak in the final game? :confused: :cheers:
And @TheEvstar93 Hopefully I live literally about an hour from Pike's Peak. ;) haha

Yeah and don't forget the Peugeot Pikes Peak that got confirmed a few years back. It was never certain if it was meant for GTS or future installments but I bet it is for GTS :P
@syntex123 I hope your right buddy ;)

Last edited:
Someone fill me in on this - Is every manufacturer supposed to have a car in each car class, including Gr. 1?

Someone fill me in on this - Is every manufacturer supposed to have a car in each car class, including Gr. 1?

I don't think it'll be possible in each class, especially Gr. 1. There's definitely no way to cram every manufacturer into each sub-class in the Gr. N specs, but I'd bet you'll be seeing almost every manufacturer in each category, with a spread over the N class. I am curious to see what/if anything is added to Gr. 1.

OMG only race cars and a few street cars? Nothing compare to the real GT series. GT1 to GT6... This is not a GT game. Im so stressed out. This looks nice but PD is really slacking off. They need to launch with at least 400+ cars

OMG only race cars and a few street cars? Nothing compare to the real GT series. GT1 to GT6... This is not a GT game. Im so stressed out. This looks nice but PD is really slacking off. They need to launch with at least 400+ cars

It's called change , and sometimes (like in this case) , change is good.

What's the point of having 1000 cars if you can't even field a proper GT3 or a GT4 properly?

Forza might be the best thing for you.

It's called change , and sometimes (like in this case) , change is good.

What's the point of having 1000 cars if you can't even field a proper GT3 or a GT4 properly?

Forza might be the best thing for you.
Not my point, Ive been a Gran Turismo fan since GT1 and Im not asking for 1000 cars. Im just asking for fun. And I love all those Japanese classic cars and old school muscle. I dont have a xbox1 bro.

M6 GT3 actually. Mind showing the photo you're reffering to?
I'll try to find it. it is a very small photo a member posted. It was in reference to the livery editor and showed an M6 GT3 which may have a custom livery. The pic is small and the livery looks similar to the Rowe M6 GT3. PD like to make duplicates and this could be another M6 Gt3.

Last edited:
I think quality over quantity is better and so while GTS may have 180 cars, we don't have 75-80% of them as eye sores ala GT5 and GT6.
Quite clearly, they've gone down the Project Cars route providing a sprinkling of road cars while most are racers, track cars and VGTs. If I'm honest, out of GTS, Forza 7 and PC2, I'm least excited about this though.

Now that the E3 madness is behind us, it's worth posting this first-page reminder again:

fKcKiFh.png

List being updated now...

Thanks for your work. The locations need to be updated. Looks like they're just 15 now not 19 sadly.

Apologies for the double post, but spotted this previously unmentioned car:

unknown.png

Peugeot RCZ Racing Cup

Also (from the same video), the Aston Martin Vantage GR.4 is actually the Aston Martin V8 Vantage GT4.

unknown.png

Now that the E3 madness is behind us, it's worth posting this first-page reminder again:

fKcKiFh.png

List being updated now...

Thanks. Could you update the category list too? I could do it and PM you in a very few days if you dont want to do the job.

Answering @ToyGTone @sparkytooth @Il_Conte_Sky I expect them to be RWD cars, but, there are always x ways to make it worse, and this is one of them. If they come FF I wouldnt be surprised anymore.

My main point is about the GT (Grand Tourer) Spirit and logic. The GT Spirit is about having special road cars for racing, road cars tuned for racing and homologation. I know that this spirit is coming less strong and important in these days, but I dont think it should be ignored. Its about tuning the suspension, brakes... but keeping "the soul" of the car (I would say modify chassi, body and engine as least as possible).

Some GT cars share only one thing in common with their road counter parts: The body, the appearence. Inside, there is a entirely different car that has never been sold. Diferent chassi, engine, etc... its like a prototype, with a road car body. This is what Mazda 6 and New Bettle are going to be on GT.

Second thing, related to the first, is about logic. GT3 has been always about tuned supercars/luxury sports cars. Audi R8 LMS, Mercedes AMG, Aston Martin Vantage... Not Bettle, not Mazda 6. Even a sport car like Subaru Impreza WRX Sti or the Lancer are still on the logic, even not fully (they would fit better in GT4 only since they are sports car and not super sports car).

GT4 was proposal to be a cheaper version of GT3 and more related to their road counterparts. It has luxury sports car with not so much tuning, sports cars with some tuning, some few small sports cars with some engine tuning so they could match the other models. In a short sentence, its about sports cars and top sedans. It has never been about hatch cars (for getting worse, they kept them FF instead of switching to AWD or FR), actually, none of the real GT4 cars Road counterparts are FF. There are touring classes, like WTCC and its national variants, for Hatch GT Cars and FF City Car sedans. They are changing a little bit with the forced McLaren GT4 in real life, but supercars are supposed to be in GT3, since they are more expensive. Hypercars in GT4, like the Buggatti Veyron, wouldnt make any sense at all, since the veyron is extremely expensive, even if downgraded.

Sorry for being gone a bit offtopic here, but I really needed to explain my point, since it is a little big bigger than just a complain (it is still complaining although).

Back