• Autodrome Lago Maggiore – GP II
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – West
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore – West II
Autódromo De Interlagos (1)
  • Autódromo De Interlagos
Autodromo Nazionale Monza (2)
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza
  • Autodromo Nazionale Monza - No Chicane
Autopolis International Racing Course (2)
  • Autopolis International Racing Course
  • Autopolis International Racing Course - Shortcut Course
Blue Moon Bay (6)
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway II
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A II
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield B
  • Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield B II
Brands Hatch (2)
  • Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit
  • Brands Hatch Indy Circuit
Broad Bean Raceway (2)
  • Broad Bean Raceway
  • Broad Bean Raceway II
Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (1)
  • Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya
Circuit de la Sarthe (2)
  • Circuit de la Sarthe
  • Circuit de la Sarthe No Chicane
Circuit de Sainte-Croix (6)
  • Circuit de Sainte-Croix A
  • Circuit de Sainte-Croix A II
  • Circuit de Sainte-Croix B
  • Circuit de Sainte-Croix B II
  • Circuit de Sainte-Croix C
  • Circuit de Sainte-Croix C II
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (1)
  • Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Colorado Springs (2)
  • Colorado Springs – Lake
  • Colorado Springs – Lake II
Dragon Trail (4)
  • Dragon Trail - Gardens
  • Dragon Trail - Gardens II
  • Dragon Trail – Seaside
  • Dragon Trail – Seaside II
Fishermans Ranch (2)
  • Fishermans Ranch
  • Fishermans Ranch II
Fuji Speedway (2)
  • Fuji Speedway F
  • Fuji Speedway GT
Goodwood (1)
  • Goodwood Motor Circuit
KYOTO DRIVING PARK (5)
  • KYOTO DRIVING PARK – MIYABI
  • KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA
  • KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA II
  • KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA+MIYABI
  • KYOTO DRIVING PARK – YAMAGIWA+MIYABI II
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit (1)
  • Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Northern Isle Speedway (2)
  • Northern Isle Speedway
  • Northern Isle Speedway – Infield
Nürburgring (4)
  • Nürburgring 24H
  • Nürburgring GP
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife Tourist Layout
Red Bull Ring (2)
  • Red Bull Ring
  • Red Bull Ring Short Track
Sardegna (8)
  • Sardegna - Road Track A
  • Sardegna - Road Track A II
  • Sardegna - Road Track B
  • Sardegna - Road Track B II
  • Sardegna - Road Track C
  • Sardegna - Road Track C II
  • Sardegna – Windmills
  • Sardegna – Windmills II
Special Stage Route X (1)
  • Special Stage Route X
Suzuka (2)
  • Suzuka Circuit
  • Suzuka Circuit East Course
Tokyo Expressway (6)
  • Tokyo Expressway – Central Inner Loop
  • Tokyo Expressway – Central Outer Loop
  • Tokyo Expressway – East Inner Loop
  • Tokyo Expressway – East Outer Loop
  • Tokyo Expressway – South Inner Loop
  • Tokyo Expressway – South Outer Loop
Tsukuba Circuit(1)
  • Tsukuba Circuit
WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca (1)
  • WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca
Willow Springs International Raceway (5)
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Big Willow
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Horse Thief Mile II
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs
  • Willow Springs International Raceway: Streets of Willow Springs II
List Stats
Total Locations: 29
Total Variations: 84
DLC Tracks: 44

Last edited by a moderator:
Track list has been spun off into its own thread. Thanks to all who have helped ensure the list's accuracy! :cheers:

You'll note we're missing one location to be complete by PD's count. If we include Interlagos, then there's what we believe is the full list. It still leaves out a few variations however — but barring any surprises, this is largely what we should expect when the game launches in October.

@SlipZtrEm Thank for you putting effort into making sure we are updated with this information!

So far, I'm happy with this list and I actually really look forward to these new original tracks. That's one thing for sure - PD makes damn good original tracks, and I like how they're scattered within the real locations.

What will I do with GTSport if the track list is "meh"? GT6 was by no mean a perfect game but I've played it so much thanks to the great track list. Prague in Forza and Apricot Hill are both 2013 tracks. One will be in the next Forza, the other one in the bin. Poly is the epitome of bad management when it comes to 3D assets. I love the vibe in the menus, now I must be honest, it will deserve the backlash for the poor car/track list after 4 years of dev. Rant over.

Well it sucks that Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe is not at launch, but we do have some decent real-world tracks such as Brands Hatch, Interlagos, Mount Panorama, Nurburgring, Suzuka and Willow Springs, but hopefully more tracks get added as DLC, be it real or fictional, old or new.

My guess on the last four layouts are:

Nurburgring 24h Layout (highly likely to be in there)
Suzuka Circuit East
Suzuka Circuit West
Possibly one extra layout for Dragon Trail

BB Raceway better not be another freaking oval.

Both the car and track list are pretty disappointing. Journalist need to ask Kaz/PD what the DLC plans are, and whether or not it'll take another 2 years to release one track.

I don't like track list too :/ some of the new tracks are not bad but there are a lot of classic great GT tracks like Grand Valley (if you noticed, the Track Experience logo is the shape of this track ) that need to be on this game.
Shame also for all the world tracks like La Sarthe, Red Bull Ring, Silverstone, Ascari, Spa, Fuji, Daytona, Tsukuba, Monza, they had to convert those tracks.

upload_2017-7-28_6-53-31.png

Whats_App_Image_2017_07_28_at_06_56_47.jpg

This is a Track list.

Looking back at the GT6 track list again brings in some perspective so I don't really feel as disappointed now. Considering the quality for all tracks in GTS is the same and each has the same wide variety of lighting conditions + possibly whatever weather they haven't unveiled yet, in terms of dev time with zero outsourcing the 17 tracks actually make sense now that I also went back and looked at Forza6 and GT6 track list. Only 19 of GT6 tracks had varying time of day, a game that's literally a culmination of 9 years of content development since the start of GT5. A bunch of the rest of the tracks were straight up ps2 ports.

Forza 6 released with only 4 tracks with day or rain, 2 tracks with day or night, 4 tracks with day rain or night, so a total of only 9 tracks with at most only 2 or 3 variations, and this is from a team that massively outsources their asset develpment

Hopefully Kaz just ups the dev team and brings out a steady release of track dlc.

GT1 existed only of fantasy tracks and I actually don't mind PD going the fantasy route with GT Sport. The fantasy tracks should be of good quality though and Dragontail I played in the BETA left a doubt about that. I did see improvements of that track in the videos and the new tracks shown (some of them) seem to have an interesting layout. By creating fantasy tracks they have a lot more artistic freedom and the GT series doesn't want to simulate reallife motorsports but they want to set their own world of motorsport (at least that is what I am slowly beginning to understand). It is an interesting take. I would like to see those classic fantasy tracks back in GT, the ones that made the series so great.

I am not sold on the whole idea as of yet but as said yesterday, I am mildy positive.

btw: the french gt website is talking about 19 locations!

GT1 existed only of fantasy tracks and I actually don't mind PD going the fantasy route with GT Sport. The fantasy tracks should be of good quality though and Dragontail I played in the BETA left a doubt about that. I did see improvements of that track in the videos and the new tracks shown (some of them) seem to have an interesting layout. By creating fantasy tracks they have a lot more artistic freedom and the GT series doesn't want to simulate reallife motorsports but they want to set their own world of motorsport (at least that is what I am slowly beginning to understand). It is an interesting take. I would like to see those classic fantasy tracks back in GT, the ones that made the series so great.

I am not sold on the whole idea as of yet but as said yesterday, I am mildy positive.

btw: the french gt website is talking about 19 locations!

I like fantasy track too, but it's a shame for me to see a lot of great content only in past games, considering that GT6 track quality is fantastic (silverstone, red bull ring etc). I hope they will convert also some other tracks until the final release and also after that

Back