Gran Turismo Sport - Master Track List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 646 comments
I don't know why so many seem to dislike fantasy tracks. There are some real tracks that seem to be on every racing game, one would think that would start to get a little boring. I find it unlikely anyone needs real tracks in GT-S to prepare for a racing career. When using real tracks you might get some great corners but you also get the not so great corners, with fantasy tracks they have the option of taking great sections of multiple real tracks and incorporating them into 1 great track.

It pisses me off how we have Lemans as a scape but not as a real track. Ahhh it just burns me so bad. Oh well just no point in complaining but man it burns.

I was hoping they would add Indianapolis with some legacy Indy 500 vehicles this month.

The GTP drag racing community is hoping too ...

IR
Indy and Daytona should be brought back. The naysayers complaining about "muh ovals" don't realize that both tracks are really historically relevant and have more than one layout. Plus a 24 Hours of Daytona event would fit in quite well.

I don't know why so many seem to dislike fantasy tracks. There are some real tracks that seem to be on every racing game, one would think that would start to get a little boring. I find it unlikely anyone needs real tracks in GT-S to prepare for a racing career. When using real tracks you might get some great corners but you also get the not so great corners, with fantasy tracks they have the option of taking great sections of multiple real tracks and incorporating them into 1 great track.

They're too young to remember GT started with fantasy tracks and they were brilliant.

At least, that's my guess.

Kids these days want ultra realistic stuff with all the licences and don't wanna use their imaginations.

The world has changed. To counter point that, somehow even before "Gran Turismo" a single one man English genius programmer was able to secure the rights to make a licensed Formula 1 game with all the official tracks and cars and drivers.

And even the evil lords Electronic Arts made an F1 game with FOUR seasons and all the tracks cars and races.

EA did this.

I think if you have a game like GT6 where there is so much content then everyone doesnt have much to complain about. You dont like VGTs? There's hundreds of real cars?

Fake tracks no bueno? Heaps of real tracks there too.

When people have little then they argue about people hating stuff other people like.

The world has changed. To counter point that, somehow even before "Gran Turismo" a single one man English genius programmer was able to secure the rights to make a licensed Formula 1 game with all the official tracks and cars and drivers.

And even the evil lords Electronic Arts made an F1 game with FOUR seasons and all the tracks cars and races.

EA did this.

I think if you have a game like GT6 where there is so much content then everyone doesnt have much to complain about. You dont like VGTs? There's hundreds of real cars?

Fake tracks no bueno? Heaps of real tracks there too.

When people have little then they argue about people hating stuff other people like.
Pardon me with your deep thoughts, but this is not the place for this..

By a fast comparasion with GT6, GTSport lost ~25 layout of real tracks till today ..
We feel but it's better to say we are suffering this situation, lack of tracks, every day in sport mode ..

Goodwood Hillclimb
Silverstone The Stowe Circuit
Silverstone National Circuit
Silverstone International Circuit
Silverstone Grand Prix
Ascari Full Track
Daytona International Speedway
Daytona Road Course
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Indianapolis Road Course
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway
Twin Ring Motegi West Course
Twin Ring Motegi East Course
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Fuji Speedway F
Fuji Speedway GT
Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Circuit de Spa- Francorchamps
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009
Circuit de la Sarthe 2009 (No Chicanes)
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005
Circuit de la Sarthe 2005 (No Chicanes)
Nürburgring GP/D
Nürburgring Type V
Red Bull Ring
Cote d'Azur (MonteCarlo)

IR

Last edited:
I apologize if I write in this section, I can not find the section where are all the configurations of various Auto configuration suspension someone can 'insert the link? thank you.

I apologize if I write in this section, I can not find the section where are all the configurations of various Auto configuration suspension someone can 'insert the link? thank you.
This? :P

Welcome to :gtplanet: by the way! :gtpflag:

Is there anywhere on this forum that shows the average speeds of all tracks on the game? Eg. Monzas average speed is a lot higher than say, Interlagos. Would help in choosing cars for daily races, thanks.

Has anyone checked Le Mans to see if bugatti circuit had it's layout? For me i feel like it could be in the next update.

I was under the impression that Le Mans in GTSPORT was definitely the latest updated version of the circuit with way more astroturf, Infact before the chicanes and pit lane, you can see what looks to be a seperate circuit with the same color rumble strips. I don't think that was present in GT5/GT6.

But i could be wrong.

I was under the impression that Le Mans in GTSPORT was definitely the latest updated version of the circuit with way more astroturf, Infact before the chicanes and pit lane, you can see what looks to be a seperate circuit with the same color rumble strips. I don't think that was present in GT5/GT6.

But i could be wrong.

I am sure it is latest version of track that they made, probably year or two old.

Back