Gran Turismo Sport - Master Track List

• Thread starter Samus
  • 646 comments
Time settings for St Croix
DjVcufEUYAAjQW7

Alt layouts
DjVc8ozUYAAQBH1

Can anyone draw a rough sketch of how all 3 layouts fit together? I can sort of piece A/B together and B/C together separately but I can't figure out how A can fit those repeating 90 degree turns without crossing the top right part of C, and they look nothing alike!

Paraphrasing Mister Plinkett:
"The Circuit de Sainte Croix is the most disappointing thing since my son."

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!? I love long tracks but this one is wide, flat and most corners feel the same. Also, the whole concept feels very fake. I would have made a circuit-road hybrid (like Le Mans) where part of the circuit is wide and even has run-off areas while the rest is on a road with 2-3 lanes.

Just drove my first laps of the long circuit.

Extremely disappointed. Mostly flat straights between Armco, and very repetitive 90’ corners.

The section after the bridge feels ok, but nothing spectacular.

The first half of the lap, it doesn’t feel like a circuit, and it doesn’t feel like a road...it’s has aweful flow.

There’s corners that feel like they’re road intersections, but there’s no signage or road markings that actually make it an intersection.

Large sections of the circuit looks like it should have full road markings on it, with lines down the middle and whatnot...instead huge sections feel neither like a road, nor like a circuit.

I had hopes for this circuit for cruising, 2-way traffic, and other fun stuff online....but this is bleh. This should have been Sierra 2.0, not this jumbalaya.

If they want to make a completely bonkers imaginary circuit, go for it!! But get rid of the Armco and put in some insane corners.

If they want to make a realistic tilke-drom point and squirt track full of 90’ corners, put some effort in to make it look like a realistic circuit.

Edit: why does the Armco and catch fencing continue down “roads” that are not part of any of the circuits? Are these additional layouts?

I swear, when they make circuits like this, they don’t give any thought to people who put thought into the backgrounds of their photos.

I’ve never driven a circuit in any game that feels this odd.

Going around the downhill right hand sweeper after the bridge....the lake, reflection, hillside, and trees look like PS2 graphics. Standard mode backgrounds.

Last edited:
@Hasnain282 thanks for the map. Interesting how they used some sections backwards even in forward versions of the track. Honestly it looks like they could make 4 more variants of the track. If you think of A=North, B=South and C=West. They could make East, Center and Outer variants. Kinda like Cape Ring.

I've done one arcade mode race each on A/B/C forward/reverse layouts (gotta get those coloured circles filled up). First impressions yesterday weren't great, and although it still won't make my top 5 tracks in GTS, some sections are quite interesting to drive. Layout B forward is probably my favourite, with the quick downhill chicane before the bridge and the esses in the later half. The esses in later half of Layout C forwards is also fun, but the last left hand corner is devilishly tricky to get right. Layout A is the worst, simply because of the repeating 90 degree corners in the first half. Can't count how many times I got "lost" trying to remember which turn comes next, because they all look same same.

Honestly I think PD is trying to make their own version of La Sarthe here. The long backstraight in Layout C is Les Hunaudieres, and the esses is like the Porsche Curves. If you think of Layout A as a stunted version of the Bugatti circuit's many hairpins, it feels a bit similar. Problem is the track is too narrow in most parts, and as many have touched the guardrails and lack of road markings ruin the "country road" feel of the track. I actually like the bridge. The corners leading into and out of it are interesting (always love those raised kerbs that you can use like the gutters in Initial D). It's really the only part of the track that doesn't feel so formal. Flashes of Grand Valley/Sierra goes through my mind everytime I drive on it.

Anyway, with Dragon Trail and Maggiore I thought PD finally has their fictional track mojo back. Alsace and Kyoto are nothing special, but they're ok to drive at least. Tokyo is great for driving but not racing online. St Croix though is like a mish mash of Complex String/La Sarthe/Cape Ring + token Grand Valley/Sierra bridge. It doesn't know what it want to be, and it just ends up being very weird to drive (and I bet race on). Better luck next time PD. At least next month will bring a real track...

I really like layout B going clockwise. The kink on the back straight to the right is cool. The corner right before that has a few different lines, but if you screw it up it can really cost you time but it doesn't mean you go off track. I like that there's room to race in that turn. After that straight, the following turns are really fast especially in GR.4 and up cars. With a lot of downforce you can just take them flat out before you get to the right turn for the main pit/start/finish straight. I think that's the most rewarding version of this track and it's really nice to drive if you get it right.

I've been out of the game for the last few months, returning with 1.23. Is there a 'summary' available of what tracks have been introduced since launch? I know a new one comes out roughly each month, but I'm not 100% sure which tracks are ones I've not raced on before (only played for about 1 month after launch).

Did they ever add tracks from older games?

I've been out of the game for the last few months, returning with 1.23. Is there a 'summary' available of what tracks have been introduced since launch? I know a new one comes out roughly each month, but I'm not 100% sure which tracks are ones I've not raced on before (only played for about 1 month after launch).
We've flagged new tracks and the updates they came in here.
Did they ever add tracks from older games?
Technically, Tsukuba, Monza and Circuit de la Sarthe. If you mean original fictional tracks from older games, no, not yet.

Nurburgring Nordschleife partial refit, brand new flat tarmac soon but still in the same exact track limits.

I watched this video a couple of days ago, my heart is broken. We will have to learn new bumps and track deformations, also goodbye to the graffiti

I watched this video a couple of days ago, my heart is broken. We will have to learn new bumps and track deformations, also goodbye to the graffiti

So GTS will be the last GT game to feature the old track, that is unless they offer the older version in the next title. Like GT6 did on some tracks

So with another track added after Route X they will have 26 tracks, matching Forza 6 at launch, if they manage to add another 6 they will be tied with Forza 7, not bad. If they continue to support it going into 2020 they might even pull ahead. Pretty impressive actually.

Hi everybody ! I don't know if someone have already notice/share this, but I post it here !

An australian guy just found two pictures on GT Sport very interresting :

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/photo/1045596/3/5116102444535775744

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/photo/1045596/3/5116102454602106368

(source : pit lane of Kyoto Miyabi)

As you can see, it looks like to a V2 of the GT Arena from Gran Turismo 6... So maybe we will have it in a future update *finger crossed* :D

Hi everybody ! I don't know if someone have already notice/share this, but I post it here !

An australian guy just found two pictures on GT Sport very interresting :

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/photo/1045596/3/5116102444535775744

https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gtsport/user/photo/1045596/3/5116102454602106368

(source : pit lane of Kyoto Miyabi)

As you can see, it looks like to a V2 of the GT Arena from Gran Turismo 6... So maybe we will have it in a future update *finger crossed* :D
Why is 'GT6' censored? :lol::lol::lol:

Northern Isle Speedway (2)
  • Northern Isle Speedway
  • Northern Isle Speedway – Infield

Forgive me if this is kind of a stupid question but where do I find the infield version? When I select this track in Time Trial mode it only gives me the original oval layout and the infield version is nowhere to be found.

Back