Gran Turismo Sport Mazda RX-Vision Survey Awards In-Game Credits

Kind of a random thought but I wonder what companies like Mazda are doing with excess merch and swag normally handed out at car shows and conventions this year?

There must be lots lying around collecting dust. Like Mazda 100th anniversary stuff. All that stuff would make awesome online prizes. :D

upload_2020-11-20_11-57-2.png

Possible leak?? :eek::eek::eek:

1967-mazda-cosmo-sport-series-i-_0_1440x655c.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-20_11-56-4.png
    upload_2020-11-20_11-56-4.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 46
I don't have GT Sport but this is really interesting. Was the GR Supra survey the only other the game has seen? And have any other games had similar surveys? This seems to be a great way for automakers to interface with a more devoted customer base and get detailed data. I could definitely see OEMs approaching Polyphony and other racing game studios to collect data like this for marketing purposes on a more regular basis-- as long as the ingame rewards kept up with it.

I wonder if I can say I "own" our family car even if I'm not the owner, not the one driving it, and not having a driver's license...

I guess the right answer would be no?

Honestly the questions are very generic. I don't know what a car company is gonna do with the answers tbh.

Shame they don't have a suggestion box to type in. My main complaint about the RXV is the rear turn signals are impossible to see and useless in a racing situation.

I don't have GT Sport but this is really interesting. Was the GR Supra survey the only other the game has seen? And have any other games had similar surveys? This seems to be a great way for automakers to interface with a more devoted customer base and get detailed data. I could definitely see OEMs approaching Polyphony and other racing game studios to collect data like this for marketing purposes on a more regular basis-- as long as the ingame rewards kept up with it.
The crew 2 recently had a very lengthy survey about the future car list. I don’t know much, check on the TC2 subforum.

For some resson it dosen't let me do it. I get the "Too many redirects " error on mobile and PC then i tried within the game and it woulden't accept my password .
So i changed passwords on both of my accounts then i tried again and.. same thing:banghead: . Well thank 🤬 this problem didn't appear during the Supra survey.

This will be like the Supra survey, where the results of the survey will be completely worthless for all parties involved

Last edited:
Back