Gran Turismo Sport Suggestions Spec 2.0 (Outdated) .

I'm a GT fan since the early days of PS1 and from what I've read I think you're spot on in a lot of things, for me, that only started the game in August, there's a lot to be done, improve, especially on car classes, I like the Bop system because of being some sort of a equalizer for the less skilled in tuning for instance.
The graphics are really good, would like to know if it's equal on all the PS4's or if there's any difference between the normal and the Pro.
The cars overall seem really good, outside and inside, considering that we don't have knowledge of all the cars interior.
The Sport mode I won't say anything yet because I've only done one race so far but I do like the way its going, this said the offline part as the long lasting problem of the AI being completely numb, the only challenge is catching the rabbit with the most weak car we can when possible because when you're forced into an equal car it's completely boring.

I'm a GT fan since the early days of PS1 and from what I've read I think you're spot on in a lot of things, for me, that only started the game in August, there's a lot to be done, improve, especially on car classes, I like the Bop system because of being some sort of a equalizer for the less skilled in tuning for instance.
The graphics are really good, would like to know if it's equal on all the PS4's or if there's any difference between the normal and the Pro.
The cars overall seem really good, outside and inside, considering that we don't have knowledge of all the cars interior.
The Sport mode I won't say anything yet because I've only done one race so far but I do like the way its going, this said the offline part as the long lasting problem of the AI being completely numb, the only challenge is catching the rabbit with the most weak car we can when possible because when you're forced into an equal car it's completely boring.
Thank you im glad we agree & im glad you liked the whole cause i have put months work in to it.

I will say my opinion about the AI in the next update.

Imagine if GT Sport has an enormous update where it brings the racing modification feature from GT2.

Such a neat feature but I doubt we will get it for GT Sport.

Too much classes argument used by some is stupid. Project Cars 2 does it good to be honest yes it has its mistakes but much better than throwing cars and mixing it up. Assetto corsa was the worst I drove a Mc12 GT1 against the Porsche 911 GT1 and the Ford GT40 in a quick race it was stupid and weird.

Come on PD i cant even enjoy Group C cars when LMP1 or VGT destroy it.

Imagine if GT Sport has an enormous update where it brings the racing modification feature from GT2.

Such a neat feature but I doubt we will get it for GT Sport.

Too much classes argument used by some is stupid. Project Cars 2 does it good to be honest yes it has its mistakes but much better than throwing cars and mixing it up. Assetto corsa was the worst I drove a Mc12 GT1 against the Porsche 911 GT1 and the Ford GT40 in a quick race it was stupid and weird.

Come on PD i cant even enjoy Group C cars when LMP1 or VGT destroy it.
so true

Helmet Cam

Ability to move the camera around

We also need cockpit view to be customised to our liking I dont like the option we have its too simple

Dashboard camera and also removing hands from the steering wheel

I hope one day we also get multiclass races for sport mode and custom race. Custom race should also have qualifying.

Races in the lobby should also have qualifying.

Helmet Cam

Ability to move the camera around

We also need cockpit view to be customised to our liking I dont like the option we have its too simple

Dashboard camera and also removing hands from the steering wheel

I hope one day we also get multiclass races for sport mode and custom race. Custom race should also have qualifying.

Races in the lobby should also have qualifying.
I agree for most of them but not everything.

I admit the GRX class it's not my taste.

No problem if they included in this class the useless VGT´s, thats ok.

Cars like old Le Mans machines, it's better if they put in some derived GR.1 class, something like:
GR.1H: 330P4, GT40 MRK IV, XJ13.
GR.1C: 787B, Sauber C9, R92CP, XJR9, the famous Group C monsters
GR.1GT: hypotetic (GT-one, R390, 911 GT1, F1 GTR, Esperante GTR1, Bentley Speed 8)
GR.1LMP: Hypotetic (R8 LMP, V12 LMR, Pescarolo) and the actualy LMP cars.

The other cases are some of the real cars like BMW I3, why? this car is electric, but is a good choice in a lower N Class.

But the most GR-X fault are the cars like Zonda R and the uncoming P1 GTR. Why not put this cars in for example, N1000 or higher or something like:
NS Class: Zonda R, Vulcan (the real performance from this vehicle), P1 GTR, FXX o FXX-K if they come to the game. So, with those cars a new class is possible.

And some wishes for me:
The inclusion of more GR.1 cars:
GT1, LMP1 cars, and kick off those strange VGT´S.

And more N1000, with the entrance of the P1 GTR in the game, why not too the normal P1, Porsche 918 and why not a new brand like Koenigsegg, Driveclub had the license why not GT.

In terms of Circuits not have problem, but i like to seing a max speed circuit like SSR or more fast Tokyo Expressway and oval like SSX or Test Course.

I admit the GRX class it's not my taste.

No problem if they included in this class the useless VGT´s, thats ok.

Cars like old Le Mans machines, it's better if they put in some derived GR.1 class, something like:
GR.1H: 330P4, GT40 MRK IV, XJ13.
GR.1C: 787B, Sauber C9, R92CP, XJR9, the famous Group C monsters
GR.1GT: hypotetic (GT-one, R390, 911 GT1, F1 GTR, Esperante GTR1, Bentley Speed 8)
GR.1LMP: Hypotetic (R8 LMP, V12 LMR, Pescarolo) and the actualy LMP cars.

The other cases are some of the real cars like BMW I3, why? this car is electric, but is a good choice in a lower N Class.

But the most GR-X fault are the cars like Zonda R and the uncoming P1 GTR. Why not put this cars in for example, N1000 or higher or something like:
NS Class: Zonda R, Vulcan (the real performance from this vehicle), P1 GTR, FXX o FXX-K if they come to the game. So, with those cars a new class is possible.

And some wishes for me:
The inclusion of more GR.1 cars:
GT1, LMP1 cars, and kick off those strange VGT´S.

And more N1000, with the entrance of the P1 GTR in the game, why not too the normal P1, Porsche 918 and why not a new brand like Koenigsegg, Driveclub had the license why not GT.

In terms of Circuits not have problem, but i like to seing a max speed circuit like SSR or more fast Tokyo Expressway and oval like SSX or Test Course.
Agreed thanks for checking my thread but did you see my suggestion because i have written the same things you want.:lol:

:banghead::yuck: my apologies for that, but for me in overall is the most weird and disgusting things has GT Sport.
There is no need to aplogise:tup: im very greatful for taking time out of your day to read my stuff but you know the saggestions are a bit more important since you already know whats go or bad about the game and the suggestions are my way of fixing this bad stuff and make the good ones better.

Back