Gran Turismo Sport Up to 50% Off During Holiday PS Store Sale

I found the Collectors Edition quite cheap today so double dipped and picked that up. I wanted to get the Collectors Edition at launch but it was apparently sold out so I grabbed the digi deluxe instead.

Its too bad we cant gift digital titles off of PSN as Id love to buy a couple of codes for a few mates especially at 50% off.

I bought the game yesterday..got everything downloaded and to my incredible disappointment the servers were down for me all day. Does this happen a lot??..or did I just pick the worst day to buy the game?

No, not a lot at all. Usually just for Maintenace. Guessing all the new users may have crashed servers, or PSN has ddos attacks going on.

I found the Collectors Edition quite cheap today so double dipped and picked that up. I wanted to get the Collectors Edition at launch but it was apparently sold out so I grabbed the digi deluxe instead.

Its too bad we cant gift digital titles off of PSN as Id love to buy a couple of codes for a few mates especially at 50% off.

You can grab the digital code off of Amazon for the same price that it currently is on PSN and then send the code to whomever it is you're wanting to gift it to. :)

No, not a lot at all. Usually just for Maintenace. Guessing all the new users may have crashed servers, or PSN has ddos attacks going on.

I think it's just that the GT servers are slammed. Everything else on PSN seems to be up and running (or was when I checked last, and GTS was unavailable then, too).

You can grab the digital code off of Amazon for the same price that it currently is on PSN and then send the code to whomever it is you're wanting to gift it to. :)

I thought about that but means I have to get someone to help them setup US PSN accounts so they can activate the code which kinda takes away from the "Here's this game I got you. Merry Christmas, enjoy."

I Can't decide on getting it' if it was for 30$ would get it. As the game is right now content wise still not worth it for me, besides I'm still enjoying GT5 and 6. I have faith that this title is going to receive DLC that's going to be appealing to me so should I get it now and hope for the best can't decide?:confused::nervous: So I bought it' last night I regret buying it:banghead:. I never wanted it in the first place I just went for it because of sale. Please PD bring back all the real world circuits you had in GT6 so this game is worth the 40$ I spent.

Last edited:
I Can't decide on getting it' if it was for 30$ would get it. As the game is right now content wise still not worth it for me, besides I'm still enjoying GT5 and 6. I have faith that this title is going to receive DLC that's going to be appealing to me so should I get it now and hope for the best can't decide?:confused::nervous:

If you are still enjoying 5 and 6, you will enjoy this as well. The upcoming free DLC is a great bonus.

Back