Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.17 Now Available; Brings Audi Vision GTs, Steering and Sound Fixes

You still have the option of using spotify.
This. The game automaticly turns off the in game music once you start playing on Spotify. Then just control it from your phone, works like a charm :)
Yeah, main problem with that, though, is that Daiki Kasho's music isn't on Spotify, let alone anywhere else. Plus some of the menu BGM kinda sucks. So it boggles my mind that such a simple feature is not yet in Sport when it was in the previous four GT games.

*sighs and tries tweeting to Kaz again*

Sadly i don't have 1 million cr. right now. Wish they had a time trial event where we could get the VGTs for free at the release week, like in GT 6.

Time to go to Blue Moon Bay, I guess...

This exactly. Meanwhile gaining credits in this game is miserable. Don’t feel like using tricks to obtain credits, don’t like Sport mode, and the methods I enjoy don’t generate peanuts. There are some neat cars to get, but no fun way to earn them. Then again, there’s really not many places to use them anyway. The game still needs more tracks desperately.

So glad they made a hybrid version! Don't care one bit for the full electric. I have not been on sport since Taskuba, did a few laps for a couple of hours and that was it. I support VGT and I like this Audi but I will not start up GT till they add another real world circuit that I like. GT5 and GT6 give me all the satisfaction I need. So what are the specs of hybrid Audi V10?

So glad they made a hybrid version! Don't care one bit for the full electric. I have not been on sport since Taskuba, did a few laps for a couple of hours and that was it. I support VGT and I like this Audi but I will not start up GT till they add another real world circuit that I like. GT5 and GT6 give me all the satisfaction I need. So what are the specs of hybrid Audi V10?
It's a 3.4 V6 that powers the rear wheels and electric motor in the front

I'm still expecting a patch that corrects the high (loud) volume of the transmission whine in some cars, it should be adjusted according to the vehicle and not be the same for everyone..

You know you can adjust transmission sound right? It's in the options menu. You can adjust engine sound, opponent sound, tire sounds, transmission sound, and wind sound. I have tire and engine sound cranked, opponents at minimum, and transmission down a bit too. Sounds a lot better to me that way.

I'm still waiting for a patch too fix the understeer oversteer no grip 3 to 4 seconds off the pace problems from early march maintenance put cars back too how fast they were going especially with the F1500T-A & Gr.1 & 3 cars

Do they have cockpit view?
Yes, they have a really rather cool interior too. They have built a fully functional model of the e-tron version which would dictate they need an interior.

i1P1NBRF5CYKeuH.jpg
i1QPnk0NZ7QYHz.jpg

Hmm, something is not right with this one. Installed the patch and after start, I got the 1.15 patch notes and all content from 1.15 got marked as new again.
Yea that happened to me too! There doesn't appear to be anything wrong though other than the 'new' markers reappearing - thankfully.

Hmm, something is not right with this one. Installed the patch and after start, I got the 1.15 patch notes and all content from 1.15 got marked as new again.

Same for me.

I heard of car manufacturers being funny with licenses... But you have to respect a game developer who can get those same execs to make bespoke models for their GAME/Sim. PD for the win
Yes, some manufacturers are very awkward about licencing their cars out to video games in case the game makes their brand look bad. I've heard Ferrari is the worth for it but once the manufacturer has faith in the game then they're more than happy to show off and make a really bespoke car in the name of free publicity

Looks so bulky - like it was built ON TOP of an R8. But yeah as others mention, well done to PD for getting this level of involvement from manufacturers.

I'm still expecting a patch that corrects the high (loud) volume of the transmission whine in some cars, it should be adjusted according to the vehicle and not be the same for everyone..
It's not the same for every vehicle though it's louder in some and quite in others

Back