Gran Turismo Sport Update 1.68 Brings Improved Network Stability

• Thread starter Famine
  • 21 comments
Still no offline saving. I can see this games going to be an expensive coffee mat in 2022.
I'll never understand this concern...

If GT7 will be everything GT Sport was, but with a ton more content, what are you really losing out on if GT Sport completely dies? Even if you can't save offline, you can still drive, but why would you when GT7 becomes a thing?

It's okay if Sport dies, it lives on in 7, and Kaz already stated the online-only gameplay prevents hackers from using hacked cars in official races, which you know damn well they would, and ruin the game for everyone, so I'm sorry but it's a very reasonable decision.

Just because Sport's saving dies, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able hack the game and mess around with cars offline...right?

Surprised there isn't a PS5 update for full 60fps all the time in 4K mode. I know it's small but replays at 4K60 would be nice to have until 7 releases.

game update just blocked me from saving my progress on a 30 laps endurance race!!!🤯😧
You cannot save any progress once maintenance starts, and you can't reconnect to save progress until you have installed the update and rebooted, which is why we always tell people to make sure they've saved well in advance...
Nonetheless, the update will arrive around 0600 UTC on Tuesday September 28. Make sure you save well ahead of time, and have at least 110GB of free space on your PS4 (or PS5) to allow for the game data copying process.

Last edited:
game update just blocked me from saving my progress on a 30 laps endurance race!!!🤯😧
was concentrating on clearing up all mission challenges, like u i was just on the edge of going into the 6-8, but jumped off the boat after checking the maintanence time
sorry for that and good luck next time

Connection issues seem worse than ever for me. I am not sure if it is the update or my own interernet connection. Probably my connection if no one else is on here complaining!

Connection issues seem worse than ever for me. I am not sure if it is the update or my own interernet connection. Probably my connection if no one else is on here complaining!
Don't know about worse, but not any better. Been kicked 3 times today.

It doesn't hurt to "Set Up" the internet connection again on the PS4 when you have problems after an update. Either auto or manual.

It's like renewing or resetting all the ports and stuff. Sometimes with a update it does it automatically. Sometime the router has multiple ports open from previous settings.

Well still getting issues, in practice 5 mins after game should have started so not even getting an error. After reset tried to watch a replay and it's fine if I don't want to skip ahead as then the game crashes with blue screen and everything.

I still get truly annoyed over GTs and polypony when :
"Do you want to play the game without updating. Ohh Yes please"

And then the most annoying game starts and it's called your patience.

Why do I have to press ok 5x2 times before I can even start an offline game. It's bonkers 🤬
We bloody know it, after playing it for 4 long long long years.

Stop it.

I transferred my stuff from my old PS4 to my new PS5 and the 1.68 update says it is over 50GB. I'm assuming that it is also installing the older versions to keep the game up to date.

Back