Gran Turismo Sport Update Arrives September 28

• Thread starter Famine
  • 37 comments
I doubt it’ll be anything of note; I would be very surprised if they decided to add any new content now, with GT7 coming relatively soon.

Since I lost a full weekend of gameplay, I was in my farm, don't have internet there, and my progress of that weekend (around 20 hours Friday to sunday) was gone, I stopped playing this great game. Only play Gran Turismo 6 and 5 now. Hope GT7 let me save my game as any other game in the world.

Since I lost a full weekend of gameplay, I was in my farm, don't have internet there, and my progress of that weekend (around 20 hours Friday to sunday) was gone, I stopped playing this great game. Only play Gran Turismo 6 and 5 now. Hope GT7 let me save my game as any other game in the world.
Dream on, I think it is online data saves, and always connected from now on sadly. 😟 All in the supposed name of stopping cheating. 🙄

Not enough blow back from GT Sport users means they have transitioned to an always connected game for a lot, if not most of the content of the game. Be thankful you can play earlier GT games offline, because they may have been the last. :irked: :banghead:

Akio Toyoda(Toyota’s boss) races this hydrogen powered Corolla, in Super Taikyu. It’s a technology Toyota are pushing. Let’s see what happens. :sly:
391B1522-77DC-4569-A2C6-08D0BFA92E8B.jpeg

Back