Gran Turismo Sport v1.23 Now Available: New Circuit de Sainte-Croix, Mercedes F1 Car and More

The way i see it,the 20 million cars are "end game" stuff,players will have 20 million after a few years with the game and that will be a prize for those who stuck with the game long enough.Just like if we stuck with GT4 we would get the F1500 as that last big prize,that's my interpretation.

That's not true. I know quite a few players including myself who have already bought 2 or 3 high end cars. Just putting in a few hundred miles everyday will add up quickly and it doesn't take up that much time. Doing three different 10 lap GT League races will get you over a million credits and takes about 1.5hr to complete. So anyone can easily get 20 million credits in a month's time and wouldn't even have to race everyday to do so.

It's a shame when looking at Won Credits stat, bought cars, etc. 30-100million Cr., it can be done, if seen that way.

That's not true. I know quite a few players including myself who have already bought 2 or 3 high end cars. Just putting in a few hundred miles everyday will add up quickly and it doesn't take up that much time. Doing three different 10 lap GT League races will get you over a million credits and takes about 1.5hr to complete. So anyone can easily get 20 million credits in a month's time and wouldn't even have to race everyday to do so.

The problem is that you'd have to subject yourself to GT League. For players like myself, that is a chore, and defeats the purpose of gaming.

It's a shame when looking at Won Credits stat, bought cars, etc. 30-100million Cr., it can be done, if seen that way.

Some of that can be a bit deceiving but yes it can be done. I have a wife and two young kids so life stays very busy but I still find enough time to earn credits. However GTS is the only game I play on the PS4 so that helps. I do not rubberband.

Screenshot_20180819-173259_Samsung Internet.jpg

The problem is that you'd have to subject yourself to GT League. For players like myself, that is a chore, and defeats the purpose of gaming.

Ok but its been this way from day one with GT. Racing against AI is the only way to earn a good amount of credits. Like it or not.
I know other are wanting Sport Mode to have the same larger payouts but then that creates a whole new set of problems. Only the aliens will be getting the top payout for each race leaving much lower payouts for everyone else.

At least with GT League everyone has the opportunity to earn the top credit payouts and doesn't restrict it to only the best drivers. Unless PD changes the way credits are earned and they never have yet then this is what it will take

Plus nobody can ever have enough track time no matter if it's AI or real people.

Some of that can be a bit deceiving but yes it can be done. I have a wife and two young kids so life stays very busy but I still find enough time to earn credits. However GTS is the only game I play on the PS4 so that helps. I do not rubberband.

View attachment 760387

Ok but its been this way from day one with GT. Racing against AI is the only way to earn a good amount of credits. Like it or not.
I know other are wanting Sport Mode to have the same larger payouts but then that creates a whole new set of problems. Only the aliens will be getting the top payout for each race leaving much lower payouts for everyone else.

At least with GT League everyone has the opportunity to earn the top credit payouts and doesn't restrict it to only the best drivers. Unless PD changes the way credits are earned and they never have yet then this is what it will take

Plus nobody can ever have enough track time no matter if it's AI or real people.

Thats a moot point as only the fastest will get the top payout for GT League as well, as you get more credits for winning with progressively higher handicaps.

Thats a moot point as only the fastest will get the top payout for GT League as well, as you get more credits for winning with progressively higher handicaps.

The maximum payout for any event in GT League is finishing first. The amount of that payout definitely has to do with the level of difficulty but GTPlanet has already posted an article on how everyone can achieve one of the fastest maximum payouts in the GT League, Premium Sports Lounge, Blue Moon Bay.

The amount of credits lost for using a N-400 car and not a N-300 is not enough to even remotely worry about if you cannot win with the N-300 car Something like 375.000 credit vs 320.000 credits and that payout is the same for every race in the Premium Sport lounge. That's a lot of credits for 12 minutes of your time. Now try earning that in Sport Mode even in an hour.

The maximum payout for any event in GT League is finishing first. The amount of that payout definitely has to do with the level of difficulty but GTPlanet has already posted an article on how everyone can achieve one of the fastest maximum payouts in the GT League, Premium Sports Lounge, Blue Moon Bay.

The amount of credits lost for using a N-400 car and not a N-300 is not enough to even remotely worry about if you cannot win with the N-300 car Something like 375.000 credit vs 320.000 credits and that payout is the same for every race in the Premium Sport lounge. That's a lot of credits for 12 minutes of your time. Now try earning that in Sport Mode even in an hour.
There's always the rubber band technique and run it overnight/when you're at work

Again, does not counter the argument. There is nothing stopping PD increasing the base pay for finishing sport mode races and making it equitable for people of various skill levels.

In my experience you’ll win various 20m cars well before earning the credits.

Latest Posts

Back