Gran Turismo Sport Will Get Formula E Cars According to Kazunori Yamauchi

...there is no new category lol, it is a Gr.X car. Also I don't see this fully simulated if they don't fix stupid infinite eV power... Batteries need to have drain mode enabled, so when driving batteries go... This should be the case for all eV and hybrids in game (Model S, i3, LaFerrari).

But I'd like to have it in game...

I have been thinking how great it would be to have these new gen Formula E cars in GTS so I'm very pleased with this news.

They'll all be Group X, unless they get their own category... Group E?
If we get more than one Group E would be warranted. Otherwise Group X because there's no way a Formula E would fit in any of the actual classes.

It will be an interesting way of driving. Lift and coasting for charging the batteries and limited use of brakes + still going fast around the track.

Looking at the "attack mode" video that was posted by the Formula E Channel on YouTube I noticed that the style and execution of the video was very similar to the ones we're used to see by PD. Have a look yourselves:

It's made by Altspace who are a digital studio producing CGI amongst other things.... I wouldn't attempt to read ANYTHING into that video.

That’s cool, I was hoping they would come to GTS. I only drove formula E in Forza 6 once, it was fun. I hope PD get the sound right. Their electric cars tend to be very quiet like a lot wind noise.

Back