Gran Turismo Sport's Next Update Arrives Next Week, With New Cars

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 729 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been digging away at some doubts on car number 3, the so called GT40 Mk.1.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm confident it's a Ford GT '06. The main culprit, if not the rear bumper that only the GT has, is the side mirrors. They're a little flat, and if they're re-using the same model from GT6, it's inconsistent with the GT40.

Nobody knows. All we have right now is Yamauchi's Tweet, and all that had was one image and the words "Update is coming next week" in English and Japanese.

There may be nude ladies...
8QmIp.gif

giphy.gif

I've been digging away at some doubts on car number 3, the so called GT40 Mk.1.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm confident it's a Ford GT '06. The main culprit, if not the rear bumper that only the GT has, is the side mirrors. They're a little flat, and if they're re-using the same model from GT6, it's inconsistent with the GT40.
I doubt that’s a Ford GT, at all. I actually think that’s the Miura.

I'm pretty sure the Diablo will be the Diablo GT. Makes sense since it seems to have that aggressive design and it was in GT6.
I was thinking it might be the NOMAD Diablo, but I think you're right. Completely forgot about the other two Diablos in GT6.

But there is NO doubt in my mind, far right in the middle is the 2000GT.

308? Surely you mean 288 GTO?

Third car in the middle.
Everyone says about Mclaren F1 or Huayra but have you thought about it being a Tommy Kaira???
For some reason it reminded me of that.

EDIT: The bumper also looks the same as the Jaguar CX75 omg. Can it really be?
Guys think about Tommy Kaira and Jaguar CX75.

Last edited:
Third car in the middle.
Everyone says about Mclaren F1 or Huayra but have you thought about it being a Tommy Kaira???
For some reason it reminded me of that.
I instantly thought it was a ZZII, but after I inspected closely, it is definitely a Mclaren F1. The side profile is identical, down to the position and shape of the front indicator lens.

(I would have preferred the ZZII though. :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back