Gran Turismo to Partner w/ Anti Social Social Club

Canada
Ottawa
Pyano1132
Take a break from your regularly scheduled arguing to partake in the wackier side of Gran Turismo News.

Bruv.

It appears to be a partnership between Gran Turismo and Anti Social Social Club, the clothing brand infamous for its terrible shipping, vro.

It seems the line will be unveiled at PlayStation Experience this weekend, yeet.

Will this partnership bring the clout that Gran Turismo was missing as a franchise? *dabs*

(Credit to @jus1029 for finding this and posting it in a status)

Take a break from your regularly scheduled arguing to partake in the wackier side of Gran Turismo News.

Bruv.

It appears to be a partnership between Gran Turismo and Anti Social Social Club, the clothing brand infamous for its terrible shipping, vro.

It seems the line will be unveiled at PlayStation Experience this weekend, yeet.

Will this partnership bring the clout that Gran Turismo was missing as a franchise? *dabs*

(Credit to @jus1029 for finding this and posting it in a status)

What even is anti social social club?

2b08fc8d-3ae7-4a37-8bd4-93f91f255138
t4Xsifu.jpg

hypebeast pack on the way.​

So this is what their efforts are being spent on.

All i want for xmas is a premium digital Supra and 99 3000GT.

I'm not opposed to fashion and fashion brands, so why not?

Tho if SSC are famous for horrible shipping, then GTS should also add Supreme so that buying the SSC items in game take forever to arrive for you to use and the Supreme items sell out within seconds to bots, allowing for a Second Hand Mileage Exchange with prices marked up 100%

Not mutually exclusive but time and energy focused on one thing means less time and energy available for everything else. Resources are limited.

Right, but they aren't going to be taken off or delayed in, say... adding Silverstone to the game to add some car livery stickers or what have you...

I look at it as a way to keep drawing new, younger audiences to car games, something that will benefit the genre in the long run.

Latest Posts

Back