Gran Turismo Toyota Gazoo Racing GT Cup Returns for 2023 Season

• Thread starter Famine
  • 582 comments
WAIT................UPDATE:

Which means...............

View attachment 1283388

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES ! :gtpflag:

But the score in the right column is based on 4 races, not 3.....and it still says number of valid rounds 4 in blue up there. When I look at the gran-turismo website all the points tallies are based on 4 rounds.

...so where is this 3 race figure playing into it???

But the score in the right column is based on 4 races, not 3.....and it still says number of valid rounds 4 in blue up there. When I look at the gran-turismo website all the points tallies are based on 4 rounds.

At the end of the season, the game initially counted 3 rounds instead of 4 rounds as specified in the season’s race schedule

As a result, I initially ended up losing 3rd in my country by one point.
IMG_7414.png

IMG_7415.png

After the recount properly tallied the results, I was promoted to 3rd in country (although my prize would have remained the same anyway).
IMG_7433.png
IMG_7434.png

Attachments

• IMG_7462.jpeg
    IMG_7462.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 3

It's been fixed. If you were about on Sunday for the leaderboard update, you'd have seen it was based on three rounds.

I was, and I commented on it on a previous page...

It's been fixed. If you were about on Sunday for the leaderboard update, you'd have seen it was based on three rounds.

I was, and I commented on it on a previous page...

Gotcha

I was travelling on Sunday and couldn't do the last race round, nor see what if any shenanigans were happening with the scoring :)

WAIT................UPDATE:

Which means...............

View attachment 1283388

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES ! :gtpflag:

Yeasssss, 147th in EMEA for me 😎😎🥳🥳. I lost the Secondary area Domestic crown/Local rankings crown, and would lose credits (1 million or so), if PD ever wanted those back I think. But who cares *laughs in 14 million total credits 😄.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230901-070247.png
    Screenshot_20230901-070247.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Never ever go two-wide into Griffith’s.

Edit: Wish we could choose that top down view for replays.

Last edited:
Andika Rama (Indonesia) and Luis Moreno (Philippines) are your Southeast Asian representatives for TGR GT Cup World Finals!

Also, there were two wheel failures at the event: Benaya Theo in race 1 and Taj Aiman in race 3. Not a good showing for Thrustmaster (the event uses T-GTs) in what appears to be final appearance in a GT live event. At least Theo turned it into a victory in race 2.

Last edited:
Haven’t been following this year. Are there 24 cars on track, initially?

The Toyota Gazoo Racing GT Cup (TGR GT Cup) this year is going to be an absolute standout! Why? Because it's the one-and-only time drivers will be taking to the track as individual contestants, not as part of a team. Assembling for this exclusive live event in Barcelona, Spain, are the top 21 drivers from the 2023 Online Series, plus three local champions, making for an all-star lineup of 24 of the best of the best! And it will indeed be a contest to see who has the most skills because every driver will be behind the wheel of identical cars, from qualifying all the way up to the Grand Final.

Back