Gran Turismo TV Now Works

• Thread starter mar08052
  • 33 comments
Well, my videos took a while to DL. About an hour for the Best Motoring and about a half hour for each of the other two. My game file went to over 900mb after I finished. They were definitely interesting viewing.

Here's a thought.

What's the American version of GT-TV going to be like? I have a hunch they'll be localizing it to each region, and that they might not distribute things like SuperGT outside of Japan. Which will end up sucking for those of us in the States, where there's pretty much only NASCAR. Nearly everyone I know IRL seems to think that NASCAR is the only kind of racing in the world.
Well, Kaz talked in an interview about how GTTV would be used to help promote non-regional racing series in other regions, so I expect America won't be stuck with just American racing. I think he even used bringing Super GT to America as an example.

He was also asked about how long it would take for videos to become available and he mentioned how they would try to get race events up as quickly as possible since many people will want to watch those immediately but programming, such as Best Motoring they would have some leeway in the amount of time necessary to put it on.

There is a new video up in High Definition, it is about the Tokyo Motor Show but I can't download it for some reason

There is a new video up in High Definition, it is about the Tokyo Motor Show but I can't download it for some reason

It's downloading for me now.
Sometimes it does take a couple of tries.

Back