Gran Turismo World Finals "Viewer Campaign" Awards Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo Early Access

• Thread starter Famine
  • 232 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Hopefully but they could just as easily "turn it on" on that date. I am hoping you are right though!
Judging by what Nenkai said, it's more of an activation; the car itself is part of Thursday's update.

Can we post the Answers here or do we think they will be super easy

Attachments

• IMG20221122194811.jpg
    IMG20221122194811.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 16
When do we have to tune for this?
We've published a guide to the whole thing yesterday, with all the timings in it. We will also publish an article every day with the stream in it, and the results after it.

We've published a guide to the whole thing yesterday, with all the timings in it. We will also publish an article every day with the stream in it, and the results after it.

Cheers!

And the quiz answers hopefully? :P

I'm not (that) evil but if I was I'd definitely give the wrong answers :mischievous: Also pretty certain someone will be.
You will not knowingly post any material that is false, misleading, or inaccurate.

What kind of question is this, is it me or does this read oddly?
Maybe they mean the last years winner?

[Edit] No, you should guess this years winner. There is no correct answer possible during the 24h entering period since it will be answered during the weekend.

Last edited:
It's not hard to understand, it's "where does the person that won the grand finals come from"

We don't know yet, because they haven't happened.

Back