Gran Turismo World Finals "Viewer Campaign" Awards Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo Early Access

• Thread starter Famine
  • 232 comments
Damn. I put 42 as my answer.
A little off subject, but did anyone notice the number on the Gr. 3 Beetle is 53? So maybe 53 should be the right answer?
Driver with Brazillian flag next to his name and qualified from the Brazillian region wins race and stands on the podium in front of giant Brazillian flag while the Brazillian national anthem plays.

GT Community: The answer's Japan right?
Nope. Mars, I think.
Confused High Quality GIF
No moderation team is perfect. Let's see if they're watching. 2+2=5. Oh, they are watching. 2+2 must = 5 because that's the Raptor's seating arrangement and capacity! 😁
(The mathematical answer is 4).
Funniest thread in this forum.

Truly Human Comedy.
Part 2 and so far we have three bronzes, two silvers, two missions we haven't placed in, and this thread is gold!

Yeah, I jumped the gun though and submitted the answer. I should have confirmed the answer but that was bad form right there.

Well they really need to stop phrasing them in the past tense when they haven't happened yet. If they want it to be answered after the event, put the question live after it's happened.
Yes! The question is answerable so I thought the race was completed. Giving the incorrect answer in this forum was dastardly though. But again, my bad for not confirming it.

I think this whole idea of the viewer's campaign is really cool, especially since the questions pertain to the events that are being streamed, but I don't think I'm gonna take part. I'm glad they're further incentivizing viewership, though, beyond the idea that these races are chances to showcase upcoming content.

Yeah, I jumped the gun though and submitted the answer. I should have confirmed the answer but that was bad form right there.
Luckily not much lost, it is a 6 star ticket with parts. 1st, 3rd and 4th questions have the best reward so you lost the worst one luckily and you will be more careful before confirming next answers :D

unless you can see the future, the race does need to happen to know the answer
Incorrect, but thanks for trying.

The Repechage happens BEFORE a Finals

So we just miss out on 1 mil credits cuz we were with family for a day and by the time we wake up or get home the next morning.... "entry period closed" on something that was just announced. What a crappy customer experience!
This is something many people have been clamoring for for a long time, The ability to do this kind of thing from the PS app on their device.

Sorry you missed it.

This is something many people have been clamoring for for a long time, The ability to do this kind of thing from the PS app on their device.

Sorry you missed it.
That's fine. Clamor for more accessibility for sure. That's all I am asking for. Maybe another 24 hours extra to enter? I see that a good portion of us missed the first round of the Finals Demo Event. That's barely important but just shows how little they thought about this.

Again. I'm not asking the world to stop for a USA holiday, but some indication that we were considered with maybe an additional 24 hours in the entry period.

Incorrect, but thanks for trying.

The Repechage happens BEFORE a Finals
The Repechage race is the race he mentions has to happen... and yes that happens before the finals, but as @Fezzik said, it (the repechage) does have to finish before the question can be answered.
Remote play works.

The Repechage race is the race he mentions has to happen... and yes that happens before the finals, but as @Fezzik said, it (the repechage) does have to finish before the question can be answered.

Remote play works.
Thank you. I tuned in to the stream but it was for the final race. I mistakenly made the assumption (should have known better) that he was referring to the 3td place finisher in that race which confused me because the answer would have been established BEFORE the finals.

I'm out of sorts on this subject and have no idea how I became fixated that he was giving the wrong answer. Looks like he was referencing the previous Repechage race.

My bad. Apologies for any confusion.

@Fezzik I want to apologize to you by name as well

Last edited:
So we just miss out on 1 mil credits cuz we were with family for a day and by the time we wake up or get home the next morning.... "entry period closed" on something that was just announced. What a crappy customer experience!
Yeah same boat here. Sucks to miss out on a million credits but I guess it’s hard to complain about free stuff.

Thank you. I tuned in to the stream but it was for the final race. I mistakenly made the assumption (should have known better) that he was referring to the 3td place finisher in that race which confused me because the answer would have been established BEFORE the finals.

I'm out of sorts on this subject and have no idea how I became fixated that he was giving the wrong answer. Looks like he was referencing the previous Repechage race.

My bad. Apologies for any confusion
All good :)

Only the Regional Finals have been run so far. The World Repechage and Final are still to come. Edit: Correction, no Final today.

Last edited:
Yeah same boat here. Sucks to miss out on a million credits but I guess it’s hard to complain about free stuff.
Try spa anniversary event. Choose the 911 with RHs and with a single pit if needed for intermediates when it rains you'll win 1800000 credits easy. That might go some way to making up for the missing 1000000 from the 1st anniversary question

Back