Gran Turismo World Finals "Viewer Campaign" Awards Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo Early Access

• Thread starter Famine
  • 232 comments
The bloody amazing thing that I'm finding is that I am watching the videos completely not just scrolling to the answer part I'm very interested in watching the whole race I'm amazed at myself
This!

I found myself thoroughly enjoying the races as if it was real.

Also, Jimmy is a really good commentator on sim racing. I didn't always care for him when he was doing YouTube videos on racing but I was pleasantly surprised at how good he is at commentating.

I think this is going to launch another career for him

Last edited:
Anyone know the answer to the Day 4 question? (Nations Cup - A Top 12 Qualifying Session was held before the Grand Final. Which driver took the pole position?)

Do you get the Ferrari VGT for free or just the chance to buy it earlier?
The wording of the rewards explanation say something like AVAILABLE earlier than usual.

I didn't read it as if we were getting it free but I'm keeping fingers crossed that we do

Last edited:
A BIG THANK YOU!!!!

Season 3 Thank You GIF by The Office

Last edited:
Confirmation/clarification on the Ferrari website - competition winners get the car free on Dec 15th, everyone else can access it in-game from Dec 23rd

Unveiled during the Gran Turismo World Finals in Monte-Carlo, the Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo will become available to all users of GT7 from the 23rd of December 2022. However, starting right after the unveiling on the 27th of November at 19:00 CET, GT7 users will be able to take part in a viewers’ campaign quiz through the game, with the winning participant receiving the Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo as a gift on the 15th of December.

Last edited:
Got titanium con rods for the Wicked Fab and a Silvia Engine (already got about 10 of those!) so I shut down. Hopefully get something better after the next update! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Got titanium con rods for the Wicked Fab and a Silvia Engine (already got about 10 of those!) so I shut down. Hopefully get something better after the next update! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
exactly the same for me, rods for the wicked, I first went checking what kind of car it was :lol: :lol: did bought it apparently then tho cause it is in my garage but has 0 miles on it :lol:

I ALSO got the titanium rods for the Wicked Fab (and really don't like driving it...) but I got the Ferrari 458 engine! :)

Back