Gran Turismo World Finals "Viewer Campaign" Awards Ferrari Vision Gran Turismo Early Access

• Thread starter Famine
  • 232 comments
Got titanium con rods for the Wicked Fab and a Silvia Engine (already got about 10 of those!) so I shut down. Hopefully get something better after the next update! 🤞🏻🤞🏻

exactly the same for me, rods for the wicked, I first went checking what kind of car it was :lol: :lol: did bought it apparently then tho cause it is in my garage but has 0 miles on it :lol:

I ALSO got the titanium rods for the Wicked Fab (and really don't like driving it...) but I got the Ferrari 458 engine! :)

Same.

Makes you wonder. FIX prizes? 😔
I'll give you 3 guesses what my "random" parts ticket prize was

John Lithgow Reaction GIF by Laff

I got two 1 million tickets plus one for an engine. Got the 458 Italia engine for the second day in a row after yesterday's 26 mile ticket

Last edited:
My 6 Star tickets today were

- Stroke Up S for S-FR Racing Concept ‘16 (Toyota)
Appears to be a pretty unfortunate reward. Not as bad as the 10k “Ceramic Brakes” I got from my last 6 star ticket. That may be the most disappointing one I’ve ever received. Aren’t the lowest rewards from both 4 and 5 star tickets worth more than that?

Edit: I just opened a 3 star today and the small Jackpot was 10,000, same as the 6 star…

- 458 Italia Engine

** Question**

Is it best to just hold on to the 458 engine or has anyone figured out a Tune for Alfa 4C with it?

From what I’ve read some were saying that the 4C gets pretty quick but Drives terribly. Anyone know what pp classes it can be in after fully upgrading everything? I already own the car but have not put money in it.

Thanks for any advice ahead of time, much appreciated

Last edited:
Got titanium con rods for the Wicked Fab and a Silvia Engine (already got about 10 of those!) so I shut down. Hopefully get something better after the next update! 🤞🏻🤞🏻
Exactly what I got. Coincidence? Plus 2 million credits for Toyota Gazoo champ Fraga and Subaru prediction :)

My 6 Star tickets today were

- Stroke Up S for S-FR Racing Concept ‘16 (Toyota)
Appears to be a pretty unfortunate reward. Not as bad as the 10k “Ceramic Brakes” I got from my last 6 star ticket. That may be the most disappointing one I’ve ever received. Aren’t the lowest rewards from both 4 and 5 star tickets worth more than that?

Edit: I just opened a 3 star today and the small Jackpot was 10,000, same as the 6 star…

- 458 Italia Engine

** Question**

Is it best to just hold on to the 458 engine or has anyone figured out a Tune for Alfa 4C with it?

From what I’ve read some were saying that the 4C gets pretty quick but Drives terribly. Anyone know what pp classes it can be in after fully upgrading everything? I already own the car but have not put money in it.

Thanks for any advice ahead of time, much appreciated
I got the 458 engine too. Apparently it's not nearly as bad as you describe above:

Personally, I'd say it's in my top 5.
I think you wouldn't regret putting it in the 4C, I don't.
I find it fast, stable and the noise is very nice indeed.
More details over in the Engine Swap Compatibility thread.

You cant sell the Red Bull X2019 anniversary edition,it doesnt show up on the used car valuation list,i dont know about the Ferrar VGT.
Looks like this is sellable.I was looking for an X2019 in the anniversary livery but it seems to appear in the valuation list as a generic colour.not the 25th livery.👍

I wonder if everyone that had the last question right, will get the VGT, or if it is some, guess right to be in the lottery system.

I answered all questions, no rewards at all. What gives?
Did you answer them correctly?

The first three rewards will appear in your Garage under "Gifts", the fourth will be delivered - in the same manner, we assume - on Thursday December 15.

Did you answer them correctly?

The first three rewards will appear in your Garage under "Gifts", the fourth will be delivered - in the same manner, we assume - on Thursday December 15.
I answered the 3 out of 4 correctly and didn't receive a single gift 😕

I answered the 3 out of 4 correctly and didn't receive a single gift 😕
Given all the bizarre guesses going round, are you entirely sure of this?

The correct answers were:
Q1/TGR GT Cup - Central & South America
Q2/Nations Regionals - Adriano Carrazza
Q3/Manufacturers - Porsche
Q4/Nations Final - Takuma Miyazono

Last edited:
Given all the bizarre guesses going round, are you entirely sure of this?
I'm pretty positive I did. Was there a message given that informed you chose correctly? I double checked through the forums here to make sure I answered correctly. (Or what I thought was correct)

No, it merely confirmed your entry. I'm not sure if you can check your answers either.

I got the first three gifts correctly.
Damn, I must've guessed wrong then. :ouch: I was certain I picked Central/South America the first day. I thought I should've AT LEAST gotten that one. Ah well...

Maybe next time.

No, it merely confirmed your entry. I'm not sure if you can check your answers either.

I got the first three gifts correctly.
This.

The game never told you if you got the answer right or wrong.

For what it's worth, I received all my gifts for correct answers.

Back