Gran Turismo World Tour is happening

Well new tyre model gets my ears up, guess we might be seeing that when the next DLC or bug fix patch comes through then.

Don't really care if it makes the lap times slower, I need slower tyres to get to grips with improving my driving style/braking style.

Who's idea was it to call every driver 'MANUFACTURER NAME'? How bloody boring.

I don't think there's a way to implement driver real names with the in-person driver switches that are happening. Although even a Driver A/Driver B/Driver C name could help a bit.

I'm just gonna say it, because I'm in no way biased: the Canadian event was more exciting. :P

I don't think there's a way to implement driver real names with the in-person driver switches that are happening. Although even a Driver A/Driver B/Driver C name could help a bit.

I'm just gonna say it, because I'm in no way biased: the Canadian event was more exciting. :P
Just seems like a massive oversight, surprised there's no way for the broadcasting overlay to at least support it. :D

Also, the graphics in GT Sport look unbelievable. Gives hope that this could potentially take off as a viable racing Esport. Y'know, when the bumper car physics don't ruin the illusion. :lol:

The chat doesn't go down when people post so I have to manually scroll it to keep up. That's just annoying so I'll just watch

Back