Qualifying:
#1. Viper GTS. 1:49.298
#2. Corvette Z06. 1:49.808
#3. Corvette Grand Sport.1:50.218
#4. Mustang Cobra R. 1:51.939
#5. Corvette Grand Sport. 1:52.697
#6. Camaro Z28. 1:56.064

Lap 1.

No Cobra, i noticed.. this would affect the outcome of the race i knew it.
Off the start the Viper and Z06 took the lead.I was right behind them in 3rd. The First turn the Zo6 and i had some touching and i pushed my way into 1st. the Z06 followed on my tail. i had the lead most of that lap until i overbraked. going into 2nd place. 1:46.733 throught the first lap i retook my lead.. and i carried it with me to the 2nd lap.

Lap 2.

On the first corner i took it wide and the Z06 squeezed throught the opening . after 4 turns i took my lead back. and i decided to peek behind be and saw the viper pass the zo6 and take 2nd.. after a corner i looked again and the viper was on fire he was tapping me . i took the lead from him heading to the last corners.. i was fast infront of the Zo6 and viper and i was going to fast i slamed the brakes heading into the barrier i managed jus to get enough to lose first and second place. heading onto the 3rd lap.

Lap 3.

On lap three i was about 4 seconds behind the Viper. but the corvette was in my sites i knew i could pass it within a turn or two. and i did that i was in 2nd after 4 turns i was getting closer and closer to the viper and on the last corner i desperation attempt i took the inside on him and he went wide i went on to the victory and left him gasping for a finish.

#1. Corvette Grand Sport 5:38.306
#2. Viper GTS. 5: 39.456
#3. Z06. 5:40.498
#4. SVT Cobra R. 5:44
#5. Corvette Grand Sport. 5:44.899
#6. Camaro Z28. 5:47.887

On to Laguna Seca

What do you usually run? There's a thread on close races here somewhere.

And BTW, nice run in the blue Vette, Cobraking.

Thanks, neon. im thinking of having another write-up this weekend but im not sure what race i should race. i want it around 3-5 laps..

How do you like Monaco? The Amateur Euro championship has a race there.

Back