Graphics

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
staylowmovefast8
i currently thinking of purchasing this game
just wondered they had it showing on a tv in the gamestation shop nearby a while ago and the graphics look to be much shoddier than gt3 am i correct or what?

cheers

Graphics are better than GT3. I love the car models, they look much better and the textures are also better imo.

:cheers:
McLaren in Hong Kong
racingcar1.jpg

If you've found your way to this forum: well you consider yourself a gt fan, do you not?

Why are you hesitating to purchase? Man go to the shop and buy!

Serious, it is not the graphics that count: the handling of the cars, especially with the new DFP are a must to keep you from waiting til november 👍

Don’t worry about the graphics they are as stunning as ever. PD have this area in the bag, and with the new physics engine they have a true classic in the making :) , but they haven’t sorted the wheels going through the archers yet :grumpy: but that’s the only niggle I have with what PD have done in the graphics department.

sprite
but they haven’t sorted the wheels going through the archers yet :grumpy: but that’s the only niggle I have with what PD have done in the graphics department.

Yep, that bugs me too. Wonder why its so difficult to correct?

graphics:

+ better lights effects on cars, better colour palette (more realistic), better rendering, i think better cars model too (but i'm not sure, of course GT is always the top ;))

- pop up (too much), flickering (more than in GT3) and some frame loss

but, as someone has already said, it's the new phisics engine the true appeal of GT4P. i love new car dynamics.
i love new circuits.
i love GT4P.

run & buy

ra

Yep, that bugs me too. Wonder why its so difficult to correct?

yeh duno why!!!

It was just mainly when you altered the ride hight in GT3 but in GT4P the Ford GT has this problem and this is standared. :ill: havent seen it yet on any other cars, but I do wish PD would sort it. but maybe in GT4 they will have sorted it.

hey fellow GT4P drivers
has anyone noticed that when u past 255km/h the screen starts getin pixelated?? :scared:
i found it when i was racing my Xanavi Nismo GTR (#23)
as soon as i went over 255 the screen started get pixely
also the Tacho in high gears vibrates heaps? is this spose 2 happen?

ComoDrifter
hey fellow GT4P drivers
has anyone noticed that when u past 255km/h the screen starts getin pixelated?? :scared:
i found it when i was racing my Xanavi Nismo GTR (#23)
as soon as i went over 255 the screen started get pixely
also the Tacho in high gears vibrates heaps? is this spose 2 happen?
That has been already deeply discussed here.
Take a look.

Latest Posts

Back