Great FF, N/A, MR, Rally, ect... To use.

• Thread starter JanBanan
  • 449 comments
The Honda Civic Type R is a good car. It's modable to 400bhp!! I easily won the Pro FF Monaco race against VW Beetle Cup cars etc...

The Honda Civic Type R is a good car. It's modable to 400bhp!! I easily won the Pro FF Monaco race against VW Beetle Cup cars etc...

I like the FTO, not the race version, the standard version.  Beef it up and it will serve you well.  Of course i didn't buy it, i won it, so i don't know if it is worth the money to buy it.

i was wondering what was the fastest FF you can buy adn what is the best oyu can win without racing in the pro ff race, thank you

I got an Civic Type R with max out engine parts and Racing Trany, Slick Med tires.  Hp @ 442, it kicks @ss!!  I won the Pro FF race with this car and I got the Spoon Civic in white.  Try it!  =)

i just won the FTO LM and if i recall it wasn't FF but please tell me i am wrong, hmmm a sub 500 hp can win the pro race, thanks on that honda tip

Quote: from b0rderman on 2:06 pm on Aug. 6, 2001[br]i just won the FTO LM and if i recall it wasn't FF but please tell me i am wrong, hmmm a sub 500 hp can win the pro race, thanks on that honda tip

The FTO LM is a 4WD. I have this car with over 800+ hp and it's fast!  =)

Hey BrianC, why the Honda-phobia? What are you doing for the Type-R races? Are you just gonna hold you nose, buy one, do the races, then sell it? :smile:

I need some info on this too. I maxxed out a Honda Integra Type-R for the FF Pro race, and it always ends up in second. This was the same case with my late Citroen Xsara Rally Car. What's up with this? I know Spoons are utensils and respected modified cars (http://www.spoonsports.com), but to beat a rally car just boggles my mind.

On which difficulty?  For the beginner one I won all of them with a 365hp RX7 Turbo 2; I think the 1990 one or something that I won in some other race.  You just need to do a few handling and tire mods in order to be able to beat that 3000GT VR4 and the Skyline.

I was just wondering what the best ff car was.
                          thanks
                                antonio

I have pain-stakingly tried out many FF cars that you are able to buy, and i tried several, but what i noticed was that you need a really, really lightweight car.... the lightest (i think) one i found was the Japan version Integra Type R, it also has the most horsepower to dominate the competition..... hope this helps you

Back