Greatest ///M Cars

• Thread starter Mazerati
  • 23 comments

Greatest ///M Car?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the M1 is the best because it has a great story behind it and it is the original ///M car and without it there would be no ///M cars.

Mazerati
Yes, 8-Series, not M8.

One prototype was produced. So it still exists and is after all, what looks like the ultimate ///M car and therefore I think deserves a place on the poll.

One prototype was produced. So it still exists and is after all, what looks like the ultimate ///M car and therefore I think deserves a place on the poll.

Well, an M3 Pick-Up Truck was built and tested. Does that deserve a spot.? (rhetorical question)

Edit: Don't talk, vote!

Why is this in the Gran Turismo forum exactly?

Where is the e39? Cause I'm not gonna vote till I see the car that helped BMW beat the V8s of its competition...
I'd vote the BMW F10 which is the real name of the new 2011 M5 just to let the OP know. However, I have yet to see it perform obviously since it hasn't be released and I haven't seen a good picture of it. So I ask, why is the E39 always neglected by people that make these?

Barely any of the cars in the poll are in GT5. GT5 relevance not found and locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back