• Thread starter Greycap
  • 946 comments

Greycap

The Flying Finn
Premium
Finland
Finland
greycapsgreatestsnapshojv3.jpg

Cheers to everyone here! If you're a new visitor, feel free to browse through the links later in this post to see updates buried in the middle of my gallery, the links are there to ease your life. If you've been here before, you'll probably know what to do. :)

The new coming of the old style:

Audi Quattro '82
RUF BTR '86

Mad FinnTuners Co. presents:

Nismo 550R & Seat Ibiza Cupra R
ProtoMotors Spirra SC & Lotus Motorsport Elise 260RS
Toyota Caldina GT-Four RC '02 & Dodge Viper SRT10 R/T '03
MFT Mustang GT-S '05 & RUF BTR '86
Dodge Charger Super Bee Hemi '70 & FPV GTHO '04
TRD Celica Sports R '00 & Mitsubishi Galant Evolution '70
Amuse NSX R1 Titan '02
TVR Griffith 500 Blackpool '94 & TVR Cerbera CS '97
Renault Clio V6 F1 Edition '03 & Gekko Jr. '91
Nissan R390/870GT '98
Lotus Europa Super Special '71 & Lotus Elan SP '62
Wolfsburg Karmann Ghia GTI '68 & Wolfsburg Coupe QC '49
Abarth 500RS Turbo '72 & Mine's GT-R Concept '01
Mercedes Benz 300SL-C '54

The oldtimers:

Amuse S2000 R1
Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
Chevrolet Chevelle 454 SS '70 Part I
Chevrolet Chevelle 454 SS '70 Part II
Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Dodge Viper GTS '99
Dodge Viper GTSR Concept '00
Ford Mustang GT '05
Ford RS200 Group B '85
Ginetta G4 '64
Honda NSX '02
Lancia Delta S4 '85 (edited)
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77 (part I)
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77 (part II)
Lotus Elise 111R '04
Lotus Europa Special '71
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R '02
Mine's Lancer Evo VI '00
Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 '98
Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R '99
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV '96
Nismo 500R '98
Nismo Skyline GT-R R-Tune '99
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-Tune '00
Nissan Bluebird 510 SSS Rally Car '69
Nissan Skyline HT 2000 GT-R (KPGC10) '70
Nissan Skyline GT-R M-Spec Nür '02
Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M '89
Peugeot 106 Rallye '03
Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2 Rally Car '85
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71
Plymouth Superbird '70
RUF RGT '00
Shelby Cobra 427 '67
Spoon Civic Type R (EK) '99
Subaru 360 '58
Subaru Impreza WRX STi '99
Suzuki Alto Works Suzuki Sports Limited '97
Toyota 2000GT '67
Toyota Celica 1600GT '70
Toyota Celica 2000 GT-Four '86
Toyota Celica GT-FOUR Rally Car (ST185) '95
Toyota RSC Rally Raid Car '02
Toyota Supra RZ '97
Toyota WedsSport Celica '03 JGTC GT300
Toyota Voltz S '02
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
TVR Griffith 500 '94
Volvo 240 GLT '88

I guess I have to begin paying people to get a post here. Are those pictures really that bad?

No i don´t think they´re bad, only a bit dark... but what you really need is MORE PHOTOS!!!! *lol* Just post a few more and you´ll see how your gallery grows...:)

PS: What about paying...? :lol:

More photos are coming, I just need the inspiration first. But some day they'll be here. (OK, I know, someday never comes... :))

Hm, you should get here the inspiration you need, so many topics, cars, angles, unique styles...

jase86
a bit more light in the mix.. just a bit dark.. :)
I like the first celica pic! nice 👍

~~~~ Jase
The light problem belongs to the past as the darker pictures are just old pictures with which i filled the empty space until I can take better. Thanks for the Celica, I like it very much myself too. Maybe my most realistic so far.

Nice gallery greycap! i like the banner 👍 a little more E.V. and your photos will be ok! awesome shot of the flying superbird! stop by my gallery when you have time!

The Superbird was quite hard to get so I appreciate that more than you might think. Actually I just visited your gallery and look forward to that Nissan...

Most of the time I got more inspiration than I need lol, always forget my other inspirations:P;) Keep looking around more. Competitions are great too:tup:

Pretty cool pictures though, a little contrast and brightening would do the trick yeah:tup: ANd maybe a bit blur....;)

Your pics are good, intresting angles. 👍

The only advice I could give you is to brighten up your photos, and take some pics of some supercars (although that is purely what I'd like to see).

Duck7892

The new photos are already at +0.5 EV, how much should I raise it? By the way, what do you mean by supercars?

Greycap
The new photos are already at +0.5 EV, how much should I raise it? By the way, what do you mean by supercars?
Well, when I take my photos, I go into Paint Shop Pro and brighten them up. For most photos, I raise the brightness by 25 (out of 255), and for photos that need little brightness, I raise it by 10 points. I don't know if you have Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop, but I'm assuming you have something like that because you have a "greeting" image for your gallery.

And when I mean by supercars, I mean something like the Ford GT, or SLR McLaren, or the Spyker, or the Nardo, or the Jaguar XJ220, or something like these cars.

Duck7892

I have PSP 9 but I wouldn't like to use it because it causes some pixelation on the picture. I guess I'll have to buy some cars as I only have the VW Nardo now...

I like the rally updates alot specially the mitsubishi.
But you need some brightening indeed. I use PSP8 and I just use the ''more color'' like option and do it a few times or set it on strong and tada, I have a bright pic.

P.S. I like the ''new'' thing too! well done! 👍

I tweaked the Delta pictures a little and placed them underneath the originals to enable a comparison. I just screwed the left and right. Any better?

sejtur
But you need some brightening indeed. I use PSP8 and I just use the ''more color'' like option and do it a few times or set it on strong and tada, I have a bright pic.
Here's what I do:

This:

Then I get to this:

I typed in 25, because for most photos, it brightens them up just perfect.

Duck7892

Thanks for all the kind words so far. The latest update with a Ford GT and a Pajero Evolution can be found here. If someone remembers the complete name of that Pajero please inform me.

All of the Ford GT pics are awesome! Those are the best pics so far in your gallery, IMO. They're not too dark, either. 👍

Keep up the great work. 👍
Duck7892

Also, I forgot to tell you that one good camera angle is when the car is in the middle of a hairpin, and the pic shows the road where it came from and the road ahead where it'll be going. If you want me to give you some examples, just tell me and I'll do so.

Duck7892

you've got some nice shots there.... looking forward to seeing more. the pajero shots are quite good. not an often seen car around here. keep it up. 👍

I want to thank everyone who has visited my gallery and especially those who have left a comment. The next update is coming tonight or tomorrow, would you like to see an Audi, a BMW or a FPV?

Back