GRID 2019

Yeah the Ford GT defo feels out of place among all those. Should've went with the track only Mk II. Love the other cars though, finally some proper new content to the series! Also to my knowledge this is the first time we'll be able to drive on the RBR infield track. Looking at google maps it looks to be a kart track, so I don't know how useful these new cars will be on there :lol:

My hope for the Hypercar Track Pack: Valkyrie AMR Pro, FXXK Evo, P1 GTR and 918 RSR (criminally underrated and forgotten compared to the other two). Realistically we'll probably get the Koenigsegg CCGT that were in previous games though.

Sadly due to how badly this game has tanked I think that will be the final content update for the game. Would love to be proven wrong though.

There is no dedicated time trial mode. You can only make Time Attack race with minimum 1 AI driver.

To be honest I don't feel this game needs this mode. This isn't hot lapping game in my opinion. But on the other hand that mode should be standard.

There is no dedicated time trial mode. You can only make Time Attack race with minimum 1 AI driver.

To be honest I don't feel this game needs this mode. This isn't hot lapping game in my opinion. But on the other hand that mode should be standard.
I would just like the ability to take any car on the long hillclimb without other cars on track.

I would just like the ability to take any car on the long hillclimb without other cars on track.

You can start race on Okutama Hillclimb and use "qualification" option before starting the race. You will be alone on track.

What a weird thing to be against? a racing game having free run where you can freely run any car with no AI on any track :crazy:

What will you be against next racing games having cars and tracks :rolleyes:

Last edited:
5ad87fa402a7f.jpg

Love this image.
But from GRID's official forums was said that Ford GT and 599XX will be in separate class. I don't know how to feel about it. This class with 2 cars only still feels strange. But Trackday Supercars are pretty perfect right now.

I could post source to this info but I am not sure how it is with posting links to other forums on this forum.

So Ford GT and 599XX are separate...Too bad :( If they wanted to have 2 classes they should add more road focus Ferrari to fit Ford GT...

upload_2020-2-7_15-18-57.png

This is ridiculous. What dumb reason was good enough to split apart the 599XX from the rest of street-not-legal-trackday cars? Like it was too bad to leave the Ford GT in its own class. They have another cars in the same situation.

This bothers me more than other actual flaws of the game because it's just pure stupidity. The 599XX it's actually faster than the FXX.

Classic Codemasters. Even if they bring good content you know there's a caveat somewhere :lol: Just like in Grid Autosport where they lumped the old F1 GTR with the Super GT Nissan GT-R and HSV-010 (and actually ended up being the meta :crazy:).

Last edited:
This is ridiculous. What dumb reason was good enough to split apart the 599XX from the rest of street-not-legal-trackday cars? Like it was too bad to leave the Ford GT in its own class. They have another cars in the same situation.

This bothers me more than other actual flaws of the game because it's just pure stupidity. The 599XX it's actually faster than the FXX.
https://forums.codemasters.com/topi...supercars/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-490789
Here's their answer, absolute insanity.
Sure the GT might be outpaced by the rest of the pack, but the 599xx? Cmon now...

Ok. I was wrong. The 599XX is slower than the FXX (less power, more weight), I thought it was faster because it beat the Nordschleife record. And actually it's potentially slower than the Ford GT: it's faster in some track than the 918, and the 918 was faster than the 599XX in Nordschleife.

So there you go, for the sake of performance, it makes sense. And still it's stupid: let's make a game with the 250 GTO and the Guilietta QV in the same class because they have the same performance. Bollocks.

Last edited:
So i just started playing and i'm at 585k money and is there a specific car i should buy first or it really doesn't matter what car i buy first?

Must say i really like the driving in this game :bowdown: Its like a little project cars mix with a little driveclub :D

I have the feeling i'm gonna enjoy this game more then i did nfs heat and longer then a week as well :rolleyes::crazy:

Must say i really like the driving in this game :bowdown: Its like a little project cars mix with a little driveclub :D

I have the feeling i'm gonna enjoy this game more then i did nfs heat and longer then a week as well :rolleyes::crazy:

yeah. I also love driving physics here. Like Driveclub. Also this game feels like "arcade" more casual friendly Project Cars. Too bad it didn't succed too much. I hope they will continue to expand this game after season 3.

Well i found free run :lol: free play> race> 1 opponent(You) and how many laps you want which is a good way to learn the tracks if your a newcomer or just wanna relax.

Anywho bought my fxx :bowdown:

Grid_dx12 Screenshot 2020.02.12 - 20.33.43.94.png
Grid_dx12 Screenshot 2020.02.12 - 20.34.52.35.png
Grid_dx12 Screenshot 2020.02.12 - 20.35.37.33.png
Grid_dx12 Screenshot 2020.02.12 - 20.36.26.24.png

Also a little review

After playing it all day long.

Pros
Driving Physics
Graphics

Con
No P1 GTR :crazy::P:lol:

Overall i really like this game more then i thought i would.

After playing it all day long.

Pros
Driving Physics
Graphics

Con
No P1 GTR :crazy::P:lol:

Overall i really like this game more then i thought i would.

I think there is great chance we will see P1 GTR in Season 3. I thought that Season 2 will get slower cars but after getting Vulcan, FXX, Zonda and Barbham as "supercars" i was thinking what cars are more powerful to be Hypercars in season 3. (And we all know that Season 3 is called TrackDay Hypercars). My only thoughts are P1 GTR, FXXK Evo and maybe Valkyrie AMR Pro. Those cars have 1000 HP +/- and are more powerfull than Season 2 supercars. P1 GTR is obvious choice i think. I only can't find 4th car to match this class. Maybe Koenigsegg Jesko? Maybe some old comeback.

Back