GRID 2019

As of writing, the GRID Twitter Account is starting to answer questions about career mode

Additional game modes confirmed post-launch, but I wouldn't count on drift being one of them:

No photomode at launch:

Keep an eye out on the page for more answer today, there will be a deep dive Q&A on the Codies Blog later on this weekend.

What's always disappointed me is the fact that you can never save your replays. I've never understood why ?

As of writing, the GRID Twitter Account is starting to answer questions about career mode

Additional game modes confirmed post-launch, but I wouldn't count on drift being one of them:

I'm happy to look at that TCR clip over and over til launch. They've answered an important question about custom championships(Free Play). That's all I needed to know. I'm buying.

You can set up events which will be a single race i think... No one said something about championchips...

You can set up events which will be a single race i think... No one said something about championchips...
Is it possible to create championships? What race modes will be there? Is coming any new race mode appart derby,drift or drag?

GRID

✔@gridgame

Free Play will allow you to create events on any circuit from launch
How should CM have word their response? "Free Play will allow you to create an event on any circuit from launch" I'll ask them...

Edit: This is what I just asked
@gridgame
Can we string races together to create a custom championship of multiple races or can we only create ONE race at a time?

Mix of both paid and free dlc. Man it looks like im onboard.

Cant wait I hope codemasters can give us that feel of what made the first game special.

Career mode looks to be Grid Autosport with team building this time, looks pretty good to me.

How should CM have word their response? "Free Play will allow you to create an event on any circuit from launch" I'll ask them...

I think there will be custom championship, the muscle car footage from GameRiot I posted last page has the first menu choosing car classes, race type, grid count, event name and number of rounds. The next menu is a track selection, laps, weather, score limit, grid sequence and grid standings. More event rounds probably will turn it into a championship I guess.

reposted video:

Career mode looks to be Grid Autosport with team building this time, looks pretty good to me.

I think there will be custom championship, the muscle car footage from GameRiot I posted last page has the first menu choosing car classes, race type, grid count, event name and number of rounds. The next menu is a track selection, laps, weather, score limit, grid sequence and grid standings. More event rounds probably will turn it into a championship I guess.

reposted video:

Nice!👍 That's what I need. Love that option in Assetto Corsa(PS4 & XB1).

Found this article on GRID Twitter mention "Dodge Viper" in the GT class with the Porsche 911 RSR, looks like we are getting the SRT Viper GTLM along with rest of the GTE

Right off the bat, it feels like a GRID game. The handling is light and instant, with just the right amount of twitch for the faster GT cars like the Porsche 911 RSR and the Dodge Viper (how could I not try out the Viper?) but never quite losing that sense of realism that’s always been close to the heart of the series.

Link to article: https://www.godisageek.com/2019/07/grid-shaping-worthy-successor-race-driver-grid/

Considering that all other cars in class are GTE/GT LM, I have taken the liberty of listing that particular model of Viper.

Will amend when it is revealed proper

Last edited:
1280px-Mazda_RT24-P_n%C2%B070.jpg

Since the Acura and the Cadillac Dpi's are coming hopefully we will get the Mazda too in the game or as a dlc.

Trans Am cars from the 1990s to today would be very appreciated by me.

Harking back to this Trans Am car dream, I'd kill to see a Cutlass IMSA GTO/SCCA Trans Am car appear in the game (or any racing game). Second choice would be an Aurora GTS-1. There was a rumor floating around that a Cutlass GTO would appear in Forza 7, but with support for that game ending next month, if it doesn't arrive then, it was a cruel rumor.

oldsmobile_cutlass_supreme_imsa_gts.jpg

42203609315_fd782265fd_b.jpg

546b3c55a6e13_-_155718016-lg.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing new confirmed. But at least we have full confirmation of Viper GTE car :)

http://blog.codemasters.com/grid/07...fy2KtZLBgTPdI2T89wzcQ5RXq6xdXtwB1gGTMQCkpcaws

Is there Demolition Derby in GRID?
– So there isn’t a set Demolition Derby mode in GRID, and it doesn’t currently feature in the single-player Career. That isn’t quite the full story, though. Other areas of the game will give you the chance to get extra-feisty with your opponents. We’ll be revealing more on this on the way to launch.

Online public lobbies confirmed!

Back