[GRO] 2017 Global Hill Climb Championship- Alexander Erhart wins the title.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 56 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
cooltext242825876967160-png.645221

Hi guys! Welcome to its first ever season of GRO Global Hill Climb Championship.
The championship will be raced by almost all cars, from a 15 bhp Subaru 360 to a SRT Tomahak X.
The idea of making a Hill Climb Championship was when I saw a few videos of Hill Climb rounds and so, that's the reason why I wanted to do a Hill Climb Championship.
This championship was originally planned to start in last year, however, following GRC's started, the idea was scrapped for the 2016.
But in April 2016, the Organisation decided that it was time to revive the idea of Global Hill Climb Championship.
So, I hope that you like it and we're looking forward to see you on the track!

Good luck! :cheers:

Last edited:
1.1- The Sporting regulations are written to guarantee clean and fair play during the championship season.

1.2- In every round, the Sporting Regulations will be on effect.

1.3- Making insults, racism and accusing towards participants or organisers is extremly prohibited and there will be severe consequences if these of the breaches happen.

1.4- The Sporting Regulations document are not definitive, therefore, they are sujected to the change at any time, for any reason.

2.1.1- The championship will have 6 rounds in Point-to-Point track mode.

2.1.2- Each Hill Climb event will be lasting 1 week.

2.1.3- The Hill Climb Event's deadline starts at Mondays at 00:00 GMT+0 and it ends at Sundays at 23:59 GMT+0, depending of your timezone.

2.1.4- The Hill Climb Event's deadline may be extended for 1 or more days if there are not enough finishers for the race events or then if there were issues such as Technical Difficulties.

2.2.1- There will be Point-to-Point tracks during the season for each rally event.

2.2.2- The runs must be made in a Club Lobby.

2.2.3- A total number of 3 cars per driver is allowed, to compete in multiple classes.
It is NOT allowed to run more than one car per class.

Example: Nissan GT-R R35 '09 runs is: <3200ccm F/I and Pro-4WD
Honda Civic Type R EK9: runs in >1600ccm N/A and Pro-FWD
Mercedes-Sauber C9 runs in Open Group CP and Pro-RWD

3.1- The point system in the Global Hill Climb Championship will be as it follows:
ghccp.JPG

3.2- The drivers who have retired or disconnected, will score 1 point.

3.3- The organisation do reserve the right to add or remove any number of points at anytime and for any reason.

4.1- The driver with the most points for the season will be crowned [2017 GLOBAL HILL CLIMB CHAMPIONSHIP DRIVER/MANUFACTURER/TEAM/COUNTRY].

4.2- If two or more drivers finish the season with the same number of the points, the champion and runner-up will be decided on the following criteria:

4.2.1- The number of wins;
4.2.2- The number of podiums;
4.2.3- The number of retirements and/or disqualifications;
4.2.4- The number of attended rounds;
4.2.5- The average finishing position.

4.3- If the two drivers meet up with the same criteria, the Series Organisers may have to do an extra round to decide the champion.

4.4- If the two drivers have finished the championship with the same number of points and if they are on the same teams, they will be crowned as champions.

5.1- To sign-up, a driver needs to complete the following form like I did for the 2017 Global Hill Climb Championship.

View attachment 628562

5.2- The numbers choices (#) are free, however, only the series champion of the Previous Season is allowed to use the number #1.

5.3- You can run 1 car on multiple classes, however, you are not allowed to drive multiple cars in just 1 class.

5.4- The types of teams are Factory, Semi-Factory, Non-Factory Teams, Independent Teams and Privateer Teams (teams without name). You can join a team or simply invent it.

5.5- The participants may change number (#) before their first participation on GHCC, however, they may not change number after they have completed their first round. This rule is in place to avoid confusion!

5.6- The participants may invite other people to join the lobby, however, they must inform the host.

5.7- There are no limit of number sign-ups. Two or more lobbies will be created if neccessary.

5.8- Entries will be reviewed after the 2017 Global Hill Climb Championship has been completed, for the next season.

6.1- The drivers, who do not adhere to the Sporting Regulations, may be punished with penalties, point losses and even, with round bans.

6.2- If a driver feels agravatted with the incident which happened during the rally must send a Private message to the Series Organisers (Harsk100, MonGnoM, RoadRageDudes & J_Starscream) by PSN message or then by GTPlanet Private Conversation facility, so we can check the incident.

6.3- After the incident has been checked, the penalty will be discussed. Penalties will be given by the following situations:

6.3.1- Ghosting (pressing “START” button) to avoid damage is extremly forbidden and the penalties will be given if this incident happens.

6.3.2- Insulting, crictising, making racism and making fun of the drivers is disrespectfull and it will be considered as “Injury of Reputation and Honor”.

6.3.3- A driver may be excluded from the Hill Climb event results if he accumulates excessive penalty.

6.3.4- A car change has to be announced to the officials minimum 24h before the race. Failure to do so will result a automatic 30 second penalty added to your total time.

6.3.5- Repeated Violation of the rules will be considered as “Breaching the Sporting Regulations” and may result on the ban for the rest of the season.

6.3.6- The Series Organisers do reserve the right to exclude a driver or a team, at their discretion, from any round, at anytime and for any reason!

GHCCP1.JPG
GHCCP2.JPG

The Classes will be attributed, as it follows:

<1600ccm N/A
<2000ccm N/A
<3200ccm N/A
>3200ccm N/A
<1600ccm F/I
<2000ccm F/I
<3200ccm F/I
<3200ccm F/I
Pro 4WD
Pro RWD
Pro FWD
Open GT (GT cars and with no limit)
Open Group CP (Group C and prototypes)

There will be 3 cars to chose from.

NOTE: You are not allowed to run multiple cars in one class, but you may run 1 car in multiple classes.

Last edited:
Sorry for double post everyone, but there will be a Double Point-to-Point Round, since GHCC Round 1 and GRC Round 5 will start at the same week. The reason why is because the 2017 GRC-2 is in halfway completed and I had planned to do the GHCC 1 year ago.

Therefore, I need to confirm your presences...

The car which I will be driving for this round is the Last Season's GRC-1 car, Suzuki V6 Escudo Pikes Peak. If you will attend, please comment down below. Good luck! :cheers:

Monday (May 8th)
@Harsk100 (17:00 UTC)

Tuesday (May 9th)

Wednesday (May 10th)

Thursday (May 11th)

Friday (May 12th)

Saturday (May 13th)

Sunday (May 14th)

NOT ATTENDING:

UNSURE:

UNCONFIRMED:

@MonGnoM
@epic_apri_39
@Obelisk
@terrordog
@RacingHardTV
@Tzanetos
@damonc84
@John Wells
@ChrisWonders

Name: Alexander Heinen
PSN& GTP: MonGnoM
Wheel User.
Car 1:
Honda CR/Z Touring Car
(214hp@950kg)
Classes: <1600N/A & Pro FWD

Car 2:
Audi S1 Pikes Peak Quattro
Classes: <3200 F/I & Pro 4WD

Car 3:
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Classes: Open GT & Pro RWD

I'm also racing in the RBX Cup with:
RBX Junior
RBX Standard
RBX Fan Car

Congratulations to the winners.

At the moment, we are figuring out the Standings, because the allowance of "using more than 1 car" made it even more complicated than the current GRC Season.

Therefore, we, the Organisers, will try our best to solve this problem as soon as possible. 👍

Apologies for the incovenience.

Sorry for triple post!

The Global Racing Organisation has come to the decision to make the Round 1 results being anulled, therefore, no points will be attributed for this round.

However, the Round 2 will still go ahead as planned, which is set at 5-11 June. 👍

Apologies for the fourth post in a row.

Round 2 starts in 2 hours and 26 minutes, now having to set the lap times twice instead of once, meaning: Two Practice Laps, two timed laps.

Good luck! :cheers:

I've read all of the information at the top and I must say this looks very interesting. But I am completely confused by the classes and schedule :dopey::nervous: definitely wouldn't mind joining though

Latest Posts

Back