[GRO] 2017 Global Hill Climb Championship- Alexander Erhart wins the title.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 56 comments
Round 5 will start in next week, so you might want to participate in both Rounds 5, 6 and 7. Any car is allowed, only tire compound is restricted, which is Racing Hards. 👍
I shall definitely try. It says the 24-30th so is there a race everyday during that period?
Edit: found the answer. It's in the club lobby

I shall definitely try. It says the 24-30th so is there a race everyday during that period? And these races take place in the community room?
Yes, the runs do last one week. During that week, I'll open a lobby everyday, so they can join while I'm online at my own lobby. Those runs take place in Global Racing Organisation Club Community Lobby or then on Normal Public Lobbies.

However, it is recommended for you to join Global Racing Organisation Club Community on GT6. 👍

Yes, the runs do last one week. During that week, I'll open a lobby everyday, so they can join while I'm online at my own lobby. Those runs take place in Global Racing Organisation Club Community Lobby or then on Normal Public Lobbies.

However, it is recommended for you to join Global Racing Organisation Club Community on GT6. 👍
Wonderful I shalldo that!

Name: K. Mayfield
GTPlanet: ERAUfan97
PSN: ERAUfan97
Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Hours usually available: Anytime on free days, before 3PM EST on work days
Controller Device: DS3
Team Name: Tesla Motorsports
Number: #97

Name: K. Mayfield
GTPlanet: ERAUfan97
PSN: ERAUfan97
Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Hours usually available: Anytime on free days, before 3PM EST on work days
Controller Device: DS3
Team Name: Tesla Motorsports
Number: #97
Good. Do you know what car will you use? You can pick up to 4 cars.

Well guys, unfortunately, the Organisation has found out that the Round 5 track is a Grass Track. So, because of that, the Round 5 has been cancelled and the Round 6 will be starting tommorrow, at 01:00 BST and it ends at next Monday (July 31st) at 23:59 BST.

Apologies for any incovenience!

Well guys, unfortunately, the Organisation has found out that the Round 5 track is a Grass Track. So, because of that, the Round 5 has been cancelled and the Round 6 will be starting tommorrow, at 01:00 BST and it ends at next Monday (July 31st) at 23:59 BST.

Apologies for any incovenience!

It is a challenging track, you need 2 runs until you know the course and the grip conditions :D Side note: There is more grip on the gravel than on the wet grass and it holds you in the corner. Gravel for the win at this track! 8:4x (maybe even 8:3x) possible if I havent got engine damage in the last one-third with the Audi Quattro S1 Rally Car (394kw, 1090kg)

It is a challenging track, you need 2 runs until you know the course and the grip conditions :D Side note: There is more grip on the gravel than on the wet grass and it holds you in the corner. Gravel for the win at this track! 8:4x (maybe even 8:3x) possible if I havent got engine damage in the last one-third with the Audi Quattro S1 Rally Car (394kw, 1090kg)
Well... It is a Grass Track actually, which is equal to a Gravel Track.

Hopefully, the Round 6's track is in a Asphalt Track...

Announcement: Due to GGTC Round #12 from Daytona Road Course 5H Race, there will be no GHCC Lobby open for today. The GHCC Round #6's deadline has been extended to August 1st. 👍

Sorry for double post, but just to inform you that @RacingHardTV has won Round 6 and now he's now on the way to claim the title. However, the 2nd place of @Harsk100 ended on delaying the GHCC Champion for the final round.

To Pedro Harsk being the champion, he needs to win the final Round and see Erhart scoring no more than 3 points. If they tie in the championship standings, they will be sharing the title, meaning, crowned as GHCC champions.

To Alexander Erhart win the Championship, he just needs to score more 4 points to win the title. By the way, here are the Round 6 results and the standings.

upload_2017-8-12_12-44-51.png
upload_2017-8-12_12-45-45.png

Sorry for triple post.

Due to Global Time Trial Rounds 1 and 2 held at GT Arena and Tsukuba Circuit, the Organisation has decided that the Round #7 from Targa Tasmania has been postponed and rescheduled for the following week.

Back