[GRO] 2017 Global Rally Championship- Terror Dog Wins the championship.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 151 comments
ss3
I'm not participating this season :(
That's a shame Joey.

Attending Harsk, 46.
Okay John. I just need to know your car choice.

Here are the following spots of cars which need to be taken...

- G2/3 Cars (No Spots taken);
- Ford Focus Rally Car '99, Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03, Suzuki SX4 WRC '08, Subaru Impreza WRC2008, Citroen C4 WRC '08, Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI Rally Car '99 and Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92 have 1 spot taken;
- Lancer Evo IV Rally Car and Celica ST185 don't have any spot taken.

Last edited:
That's a shame Joey.

Okay John. I just need to know your car choice.

Here are the following spots of cars which need to be taken...

- G2/3 Cars (No Spots taken);
- Ford Focus Rally Car '99, Toyota Corolla Rally Car '99, Subaru Impreza Rally Car '03, Suzuki SX4 WRC '08, Subaru Impreza WRC2008, Citroen C4 WRC '08, Ford Focus RS WRC 07 '08, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI Rally Car '99 and Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92 have 1 spot taken;
- Lancer Evo IV Rally Car and Celica ST185 don't have any spot taken.
The Corolla has two spots taken. Torque and I are both using it.

Ill take the Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92 please.

Looks better now you have delegated some cars, should make it easier:D

Ill take the Lancia Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92 please.

Looks better now you have delegated some cars, should make it easier:D
Okay John, the Lancia is now yours.

Now that most of cars are removed and that a proper car selection was made, it should be more easier now. 👍

@Obelisk but... why?

That kinda sounded like me too. One of the worst in the championship to a win lol. In just a day of practicing at R246 with one of Thebes's slower gt500s (toyota Supra '06). I was able to knock 20 seconds of my total time in from my previous race (both 2 laps) and beat my best place of 3rd against a stealth GTR (behind by 10 seconds) after practicing for about an hour. I beat the GTR And beat him by 5 seconds (around 20 seconds better)

Last edited:
Put me in for Friday.
Okay, thanks Trevor. 👍

The conditions of the track for this week's round are the following:

Weather at start of the race: 80%
Water surface at the start of track: 60%
Time progression is 1.

These conditions are simulating the Estremoz (which is a city located in Évora) forecast.

Oh, by the way... I forgot to tag @BenMillard . :confused:

Okay, thanks Trevor. 👍

The conditions of the track for this week's round are the following:

Weather at start of the race: 80%
Water surface at the start of track: 60%
Time progression is 1.

These conditions are simulating the Estremoz (which is a city located in Évora) forecast.

Oh, by the way... I forgot to tag @BenMillard . :confused:
Are the weather and surface water fixed?

Are the weather and surface water fixed?
Yes, as the time progression is set to 1.

ss3
Although I'm not participating I'd like to wish everyone good luck. [(You'd need it even more if I was participating lol) JK]
Thanks Joey, you're always welcome to participate in GRC when you want/can. 👍

Sorry for double post, here are the Round 1 results.

Dillon Tsuchiya won its first ever rally, at his 3rd try, after he had missed a win twice. 👍

r1-a8.JPG
r1-ov.JPG
r1-wrc2.JPG
r1-wrc2t.JPG

There is an update on the calendar: The Greek Rally will be now a running Time Trial Event in a Toscana Reverse; Round 4, which is Giro d'Italia, will be in Toscana Forward.

So, thanks for your participation at Round 1 and see you at Round 2, which is ADAC Rallye Deutschland! :cheers:

As we wrap up Round 1, I thought it'd be nice to tell a story about what these events bring out in people.

This is about the team's fourth member, Jay Bee. Nice guy with a deep passion for cars. He just showed up in my life after over a year of total silence, which was nice.

So he joined the team two weeks ago, bursting with enthusiasm for this rally, and we set him up to do a few laps on various tracks...And he was 20 seconds behind our lap times, with no clue how to take a racing line. And he was coming into a very competitive event, so we had to do something about it. For two days it was just small chat about the basics of driving, and then one of us opened a lobby and brought him in to show him what to do. Progress was slow until Thursday, when Ruwan decided to chase him around Willow Springs. Something clicked, and Jay was suddenly getting the lines right. The pace wasn't there, though...

Thursday-Friday, we got the track for this round and decided to learn it. Jay was about six seconds behind Terror's best lap Friday night. That Sunday night, the rest of my team got the shock of our lives. We watched as he first knocked four seconds off his run in one try, and then knock off two more seconds in two successive runs to put himself ahead of Terror's lap time and right behind mine. He ended up running a 3:13 on the route offline, while I was at a 3:11.

So to summarize: with a little help, Jay went from being a total noob to someone seriously quick in less than a week.

Hello guys, Round 2 starts in next monday.

So, this marks the first edition of German Rally, a rally which was planned to be included in the previous season. The organisation was planning to include 10 Special Stages, however, the problem is that 10 Special Stages would be 10 tracks and it would be too much, therefore, there will be only 2 tracks instead.

grc2r2.JPG

ATTENDING:

Monday (March 13th)
@Harsk100 (17:00 UTC)

Tuesday (March 14th)

Wednesday (March 15th)

Thursday (March 16th)

Friday (March 17th)

Saturday (March 18th)

Sunday (March 19th)

NOT ATTENDING:

UNSURE:

UNCONFIRMED:

@MonGnoM
@epic_apri_39
@Warbeast101
@RoadRageDudez
@Obelisk
@terrordog
@RacingHardTV
@Kokoraki13
@Tzanetos
@damonc84
@John Wells

NOTE: CrazyJohn has withdrawn from GRC.

Hello guys, Round 2 starts in next monday.

So, this marks the first edition of German Rally, a rally which was planned to be included in the previous season. The organisation was planning to include 10 Special Stages, however, the problem is that 10 Special Stages would be 10 tracks and it would be too much, therefore, there will be only 2 tracks instead.

View attachment 633423

ATTENDING:

Monday (March 13th)
@Harsk100 (17:00 UTC)

Tuesday (March 14th)

Wednesday (March 15th)

Thursday (March 16th)

Friday (March 17th)

Saturday (March 18th)

Sunday (March 19th)

NOT ATTENDING:

UNSURE:

UNCONFIRMED:

@MonGnoM
@epic_apri_39
@Warbeast101
@RoadRageDudez
@Obelisk
@terrordog
@RacingHardTV
@Kokoraki13
@Tzanetos
@damonc84
@John Wells

NOTE: CrazyJohn has withdrawn from GRC.
Hi Harsk, can you share the tracks?

Also, entire team is once again able to enter but unconfirmed dates.

Hi, Harsk.

What is the time and weather for round 2?
Hi Obelisk!

Here are the Conditions for the tracks from Round 2:

Special Stage 1 (Acting as Munich Road):
Hour: 18:30
Weather at Start of track: 40%
Water at Surface of Track: 60%

Special Stage 2 (Acting as Frankfurt Road):
Hour: 19:00
Weather at Start of track: 70%
Water at Surface of Track: 40%

Back