[GRO] 2017 Global Rally Championship Season 3: Pedro Harsk wins the championship.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 71 comments
Portugal
South
HarskGaming96
grc-2016-png.499996

Hi everyone! Welcome to the 3rd season of the GRO Global Rally Championship.
We are looking forward to having an another great and fun season! This idea of creating a rally series started when I was competing into a rallycross championship on GT6. That took me to host a WRC championship, however, seeing that it was complicated, it ended on being a failure. But while my old PS3 was broken and that I was still waiting for a new one, I already was planning to revive the idea of doing my rally championship and make it sucessfull, as there aren't very much rally championships which are sucessfull.

And also, the GRC-3 is a continuation from GRC-2, as the Organisation has commited a Huge mistake on making 2017 GRC season too short.

The third season of GRC will be containing only 5 classes with the main class being the Group B Rally Cars. Street cars, Red Bulls, Vision GT's, LMP Protoypes and Race Cars have been banned from competing in GRC-2 and GRC-3.

With that, the rally championship will become more realistic and fair without having to worry about the Race Cars.

If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, please let us know. 👍

Enjoy! :cheers:

Past seasons:
2015 The Rally Trophy- Little CHRISTMAS CUP (2016 Global Rally Championship's Pre-Season) (Champions: Alexander Erhart, Suzuki and Portugal)
2016 GRO Global Rally Championship (Champions: Alexander Erhart, Suzuki and Portugal)
2017 GRO Global Rally Championship Season 2 (Champions: Dwyane Gable, Subaru and USA)- 2017 Part 1

1.1- The Sporting regulations are written to guarantee clean and fair play during the championship season.

1.2- In every round, the Sporting Regulations will be on effect.

1.3- Making insults, racism and accusing towards participants or organisers is extremly prohibited and there will be severe consequences if these of the breaches happen.

1.4- The Sporting Regulations document are not definitive, therefore, they are sujected to the change at any time, for any reason.

2.1.1- The championship will have 8 rounds: 3 rounds in Time Trial Mode and 5 rounds in Point-to-Point track mode.

2.1.2- Each rally event will be lasting 1 week.

2.1.3- The Rally Event's deadline starts at Mondays at 00:00 GMT+0 and it ends at Sundays at 23:59 GMT+0, depending of your timezone.

2.1.4- The Rally Event's deadline may be extended for 1 or more days if there are not enough finishers for the rally events or then if there were issues such as Technical Difficulties.

2.1.5- There will be One Practise Run Session and then, a Timed Run.

2.1.6- If you have done your runs and already have submitted your lap times, then you are not allowed to submit a new lap time. Doing so will result a heavy penalty, depending of how many positions you have gained.

2.2.1- There will be Point-to-Point tracks during the season for each rally event.

2.2.2- The rally events may contain from 5 to 15 special stages.

2.2.3- The “Free Run” event mode will be used in order to get the pictures from every rally event.

2.2.4- The weather conditions for each rally event will be based on the real life weather conditions.

2.2.5- The runs must be made in a Online Lobby. However, they can be done in a Normal or Club Online Lobby.

2.2.6- The times of the 5 special stages will be added to the total Lap Time of the rally event. Here's an example of a rally Event with a Point-to-Point track. This applies also for the Time Trial Events as well (see article 2.3).
View attachment 628559

2.3.1- During a Time Trial event, a specific number of laps will be given to a rally round, which will be acting as a Special Stages.

2.3.2- To be classified, a driver must complete the required number laps for each rally.

2.3.3- If you get disconnected during the rally, it will be classified as “Retirement”. They will be considered as a Mechanical Failures and they are unfortunate.

3.1- The point system in the Global Rally Championship will be as it follows:
grc ps.JPG

3.2- No points will be awarded for the drivers who get disconnected or rage quitted and there are therefore, considered as retirements.

4.1- The driver with the most points for the season will be crowned [2017 GLOBAL RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP DRIVER/MANUFACTURER/TEAM/COUNTRY].

4.2- If two or more drivers finish the season with the same number of the points, the champion and runner-up will be decided on the following criteria:

4.2.1- The number of wins;
4.2.2- The number of podiums;
4.2.3- The number of retirements and/or disqualifications;
4.2.4- The number of attended rounds;
4.2.5- The average finishing position.

4.3- If the two drivers meet up with the same criteria, the Series Organisers may have to do an extra round to decide the champion.

4.4- If the two drivers have finished the championship with the same number of points and if they are on the same teams, they will be crowned as champions.

5.1- To sign-up, a driver needs to complete the following form like I did for the 2017 Global Rally Championship.

View attachment 628562

5.2- The numbers choices (#) are free, however, only the series champion of the Previous Season is allowed to use the number #1.

5.3- You can drive only 1 car per round, however, car changes are allowed during the season.

5.4- The types of teams are Factory, Semi-Factory, Non-Factory Teams, Independent Teams and Privateer Teams (teams without name). You can join a team or simply invent it.

5.5- The participants may change number (#) before their first participation on GRC-2, however, they may not change number after they have completed their first round. This rule is in place to avoid confusion!

5.6- The participants may invite other people to join the lobby, however, they must inform the host.

5.7- There are no limit of number sign-ups. Two or more lobbies will be created if neccessary.

5.8- Entries will be reviewed after the 2017 Global Rally Championship has been completed, for the next season.

5.9- As the GRC-3 is a continuation from GRC-2, then the number entries (#) must be the same as GRC-2.

6.1- The drivers, who do not adhere to the Sporting Regulations, may be punished with penalties, point losses and even, with round bans.

6.2- If a driver feels agravatted with the incident which happened during the rally must send a Private message to the Series Organisers (Harsk100, MonGnoM, RoadRageDudes & J_Starscream) by PSN message or then by GTPlanet Private Conversation facility, so we can check the incident.

6.3- After the incident has been checked, the penalty will be discussed. Penalties will be given by the following situations:

6.3.1- Ghosting (pressing “START” button) to avoid damage is extremly forbidden and the penalties will be given if this incident happens.

6.3.2- Insulting, crictising, making racism and making fun of the drivers is disrespectfull and it will be considered as “Injury of Reputation and Honor”.

6.3.3- No Road Cars and no Race Cars are allowed to compete in GRC. Only Rally Cars from Homologation List are eligible for Global Rally Championship. If you use a Race Car in a rally, you are automatically excluded from GRC Round Results.

6.3.4- A driver may be disqualified from a rally event if he accumulates excessive penalty.

6.3.5- Repeated Violation of the rules will be considered as “Breaching the Sporting Regulations” and may result on the ban for the rest of the season.

6.3.6- The Series Organisers do reserve the right to exclude a driver or a team, at their discretion, from any round, at anytime and for any reason!

6.3.7- The Suspended Driver or Team will be informed about the Final Officials decision, regarding about a penalty or a suspension.

7.1- The lobby Settings will be used as it follows:
lobby-jpg.628567

Last edited:
1.1- All cars which are on the Technical Regulations are specified with a specific HP and kg using the Balance of the Performance Method.
All present technical Regulations for each class must be followed at all times! The non-adherement of these Following Technical Regulations will result in a penalty for each event or worse, possible exclusion from the rest of the 2017 GRC Season.

1.2- Group B Cars will have a Maximum Power of 500 BHP (506 CV) and a Minimum weight of 910 kg.

1.1- Because GRC-3 is a continuation from GRC-2, then the GRO Organisation has decided that the number entries (#) must be the same as GRC-2.

1.1- The GRC-3 Calendar will have 10 Rounds, 5 from Asphalt, 4 from Snow and 1 from Snow.

1.2- The GRC-3 Calendar is always sujected to the change, at anytime and for any reason!

Yes very interested. Something is a little wonky with my device. I can see the schedule except the first week. What date is that?
First week is from July 31st to August 6th.

So, anyways, with GT6 dying and drivers dropping out, the Schedule will have to be shortened to less rounds than expected. Simply because GTSPORT is coming on Autumn 2017 and as soon GTSPORT comes out, the GRO's attentions will be focused to GTSPORT and PCARS 2 respectively.

Therefore sadly, there will have to be only 4 rounds, so we can say goodbye to GT6 Rally in a better way. Who is willing to do those 4 rounds? :cheers:

@John Wells @hlar @epic_apri_39 @ChrisWonders @damonc84 @MonGnoM @Tzanetos

Sorry for double post, but I forgot that the Round #1 from Rally of Spain.

So, the GRC-3 Championship Kick-Off Round will have 3 stages, both in Point-to-Point Tracks. 👍

sierra ss1.JPG
sierra ss3.JPG
sierra ss4.JPG

So, it's now time to confirm who will attend and who will miss the rally round!

ATTENDING:

Monday (July 31st)
@Harsk100 (17:00 UTC)

Tuesday (August 1st)

Wednesday (August 2nd)

Thursday (August 3rd)

Friday (August 4th)

Saturday (August 5th)

Sunday (August 6th)

NOT ATTENDING:

UNSURE:

UNCONFIRMED:

@MonGnoM
@epic_apri_39
@Warbeast101
@RacingHardTV
@Kokoraki13
@Tzanetos
@damonc84
@John Wells
@ERAUfan97

Not sure when yet. I'll have to let the week play out a bit before I have a time. It definitely won't be before Wednesday because I work until that day
It's understandable, but I hope that you are able to arrange a day to do your GRC Runs. :sly:

not sure when but I'm good
Just to make sure: Will you keep with the Group A Lancer, right?

Im okay too:tup:
Will you keep using the Delta? Or will you be changing to Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 '86 which you did in last year?

Good tracks Harsk:tup:
Thanks John. Anyways, here are the results of Round 1.
upload_2017-8-7_13-2-37.png

There were four easter eggs during the rally:
- Andrew Geier beats Luke Mitchell's record (7th in Rally Sweden) by finishing 6th overall in a Group A Car;
- Christianne Harsk has driven her Toyota home into 11th place overall, which now becomes her best classification ever done in a Rally;
- Audi starts the season the best way: 1-2-3 finish!
- The Rally Spain beats the record of lowest number of finished drivers in a GRC Rally. The previous record of lowest number of finished drivers in a rally was held by the Rally Sweden.

upload_2017-8-7_13-4-28.png

upload_2017-8-7_13-4-37.png
upload_2017-8-7_13-4-59.png

upload_2017-8-7_13-5-10.png

upload_2017-8-7_13-3-34.png

upload_2017-8-7_13-3-44.png

upload_2017-8-7_13-5-42.png

upload_2017-8-7_13-8-0.png
upload_2017-8-7_13-9-11.png
upload_2017-8-7_13-9-25.png

Note: The GRC-2 points will be mixing with the GRC-3 points to make the 2017 Overall Global Rally Champion. Thank you for taking part into Round 1 and see you for the next round, which will be the Rally of France! :cheers:

Last edited:
Tommorrow, the Rally of France will be starting as a GRC-3 Round #2. The track will be the Circuit La Sarthe I (with chicanes, 2013 Layout), 3 Laps.
So, let's check the attendance list!

ATTENDING:

Monday (August 21st)
@Harsk100 (17:00 UTC)

Tuesday (August 22nd)

Wednesday (August 23rd)

Thursday (August 24th)

Friday (August 25th)

Saturday (August 26th)

Sunday (August 27th)

NOT ATTENDING:

UNSURE: