[GRO] 2017 Global Rally Championship Season 3: Pedro Harsk wins the championship.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 71 comments
Sorry for double post!

Here are the Results of Round 2. After the Round 2 has been completed, that's how the Standings and Results looked like:

upload_2017-8-31_17-54-48.png

upload_2017-8-31_17-56-12.png

upload_2017-8-31_17-56-27.png

upload_2017-8-31_17-56-45.png
upload_2017-8-31_17-56-58.png

upload_2017-8-31_17-57-34.png

upload_2017-8-31_17-57-45.png

upload_2017-8-31_17-59-22.png
upload_2017-8-31_17-59-38.png

upload_2017-8-31_17-59-53.png
upload_2017-8-31_18-0-7.png
upload_2017-8-31_18-0-23.png

*There were no WRC2.0T drivers in this round, so that's why the WRC2.0T Standings aren't included, as the number of points as from Round 1 is the same for Round 2.

Hello everyone.

Sorry for the triple post and lack of updates. I'm very sad to announce that due to some issues regarding the 2017 GHCC Season and to my impossibility to do the both two functions of hosting and Stewarding, the Cooperation between HRSC and GRO has come to the end.
I want to thank Alex for allowing me to help him during the first years of GRO Global GT Championship, when he had low attendance of drivers back then.
So, as result of this, this will be the last season for both GHCC, GRC and GTTC for now. After that, the 2018 GHCC, GRC and GTTC will no longer be run under GRO banner. But despite of this, I will continue hosting the GRC, GHCC and GTTC championships.

So, anyways, here's the track for tommorrow's American Rally. Who will attend?
upload_2017-9-17_12-8-27.png

@John Wells @epic_apri_39 @damonc84 @Tzanetos @Richie massie

@BenMillard: Would you like to join this GRC Round?

Good luck! :cheers:

Here are the results of Round 3.
upload_2017-9-25_21-31-19.png

R. Barros has been awarded with a 1 minute penalty for using Racing Hard Tires when the WRC2.0 Regulations allow to use the Sports Soft as maximum compound.

Anyways, here are the standings after Round 3...
upload_2017-9-25_22-52-17.png

upload_2017-9-25_23-16-27.png
upload_2017-9-25_23-16-41.png
upload_2017-9-25_23-16-57.png

Okay guys, sorry for the late, but unfortunately, GTSPORT Demo made me post later than usual. There will be no GTTC nor a GRC Event this week. GRC will resume with Round 5 from Finland Rally in next week along with GTTC R3. đź‘Ť

The winner of Rally Great Britain was Mike Bearpark, who has reached 4th victory in a row and now he has just extended his championship lead from 12 points to 16 points. Here are the results of that round:
upload_2017-10-9_22-55-57.png

upload_2017-10-9_22-51-10.png

I'm back... I've had a break from GT6 but I'm back and ready to attend in my Peugeot again! When's the next rally? :)
Next rally round is planned to be in 2 days, The rally Finland. Track will be Toscana Reverse, 4 Laps. đź‘Ť

Basically, it is bring memories from 2015 Rally Trophy- Little Christmas Cup Round #2! Who is attending the Rally Finland GT6 next week (16-22 October)?

@John Wells @damonc84 @Tzanetos @epic_apri_39 @hlar

And also, in next year's Rally Championship will be renamed to "International Rally Championship", as the cooperation with Global Racing Organisation has come to the end. And also, the Rally Championship will be moved to DiRT Rally in January 2018 onwards, as the rally is not suitable on GTSPORT. đź‘Ť

91TiEP7nYAL._SX342_.jpg

Next rally round is planned to be in 2 days, The rally Finland. Track will be Toscana Reverse, 4 Laps. đź‘Ť

Basically, it is bring memories from 2015 Rally Trophy- Little Christmas Cup Round #2! Who is attending the Rally Finland GT6 next week (16-22 October)?

@John Wells @damonc84 @Tzanetos @epic_apri_39 @hlar

And also, in next year's Rally Championship will be renamed to "International Rally Championship", as the cooperation with Global Racing Organisation has come to the end. And also, the Rally Championship will be moved to DiRT Rally in January 2018 onwards, as the rally is not suitable on GTSPORT. đź‘Ť

91TiEP7nYAL._SX342_.jpg

Great! I'll be attending. Also, what platform will we be playing Dirt Rally on? I've been meaning to get the title for a while but never got round to. I was thinking of getting it on PC (because of the great car livery mods etc.) but if you're planning to get it on PS4 I can do that too

Great! I'll be attending. Also, what platform will we be playing Dirt Rally on? I've been meaning to get the title for a while but never got round to. I was thinking of getting it on PC (because of the great car livery mods etc.) but if you're planning to get it on PS4 I can do that too
I have the DiRT Rally for PS4 Platform, hlar.

Please beware that the rest of 2017 GRC Rounds will still be on Gran Turismo 6. DiRT Rally will be used only in 2018 onwards. đź‘Ť

Attending Harsk see you on Thursday.đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť Yeah don't think they had any Rally Cars in GTS, have looked at Project Cars 2, quite good Rally Cross tracks and some cars?:)

Attending Harsk see you on Thursday.đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť Yeah don't think they had any Rally Cars in GTS, have looked at Project Cars 2, quite good Rally Cross tracks and some cars?:)
Looking forward to see you on the track! đź‘Ť

In GTS, they have Rally Cars yes, however they are Gr. B Rally cars made by Polyphony Digital, such as Peugeot RCZ and Ford Focus, however, normal rally isn't suitable for GTS. However, the rallycross might be suitable for GTS, as they have complete tracks such as Fisherman Ranch and Colorado Springs in gravel.

Regarding about Project Cars, they have RallyCross cars yes, but the problem is that I can't find this game in my store! :ill:

Is Dirt Rally quite good Hask?:)
DiRT Rally is practically a sim rally game. Quite realistic rally physics from what I've seen, no restarts without significant penalties and the best co-driver audio I've seen in a rally game! Its just so fluid and realistic, with no gaps in what he's saying and doesn't seem like a robot. A very immersive game from what I've seen

Apologies for not posting yesterday, the rally was extended to yesterday.
upload_2017-10-24_22-48-51.png

There were three Easter Eggs which have ocurred during the rally:
- @Harsk100 has reached to the 2nd overall GRC win of his Rally Career, ending a four win streak from @mikey_2412. The Portuguese driver hadn't won a rally round since April 2016 when he took out the checkquered flag on Rali de Angola with a Suzuki Escudo;
- Mitsubishi establishes itself the best classification ever on this season's GRC: 2nd overall on the Rally Finland thanks to the Brazilian Highor de Almeida, who had won Rally of Greece on GRC-2 Round #3;
- @Chymi reaches its best classification so far to Spain: 3rd overall on Rally Finland.

Standings after Round #5.

Last edited:
The track for this week's Rally Angola will be on the same Track of Toscana, however, this time, on Forward Version. In order to be classified in this rally, a participant must complete 3 laps.

The Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track. Good luck! :cheers:

Last edited:
Back