[GRO] Global Rally Championship: Alexander Erhart is the champion.Finished 

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 807 comments
We're a team, Harsk. Teams stick together.
You're right, Obelisk.

You still have time to fight for the Teams title, as HRSC Racing (my team) is the leader so far.

And you will also be the 2nd Toyota Celica driver, fighting for the A8 class with @Warbeast101 . 👍

Okay.

Anyways guys, if you didn't notice, the Round 4 will take place in Toscana Track, Forward version. This is the opposite direction of the Round 2 from The Rally Trophy- Little XMAS Cup of last year. The 3-week break is finished at Sunday, therefore, we will need to confirm your presences for the Round 4.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to ask me.

And please beware that the UTC will be 1 hour earlier than the game, as the times of UK and Portugal are set to BST (British Summer Time).

ATTENDING:

Monday (April 4th):

@Harsk100 - 17:00 BST

Tuesday (April 5th):

Wednesday (April 6th):

Thursday (April 7th):

Friday (April 8th):

Saturday (April 9th)

Sunday (April 10th)

ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Toshost @MonGnoM @RacingHardTV @Flaco13 @IfAndOr @AndreasR @nonka @JockeP22@MannYhAvitZ @Zolon32 @buybon355 @Manasseh257NSX @F1SCOTSMAN @eran0004 @LexLathor@DVArt @John Wells @tarnheld @Aaroh @randyrockstiff @Zellgro @Veilside2jz @TS040@Formidable @lxmmy @GremlinWon @J_Starscream @Smurfybug @S_Bridge @ZedMan1996@RoadRageDudez @swiftsmith @Marco Lara @CursedDR15 @StarLight @SmileyWRX @Jfrod@Mamaghi @RacingHardTV @Obelisk @epic_apri_39

@eran0004 @nonka

ATTENDING:

Monday (April 4th):

@Harsk100 - 17:00 BST

Tuesday (April 5th):

Wednesday (April 6th):

Thursday (April 7th):
@Toshost - Free from 12:00 GMT

Friday (April 8th):

Saturday (April 9th)

Sunday (April 10th)

ATTENDING BUT NOT CONFIRMED IN A SPECIFIC DAY:

@RacingHardTV

NOT ATTENDING

Hi Harsk I´m not quite sure about which car should I take for round 4. Can you help me please?
Well, if your SLK can be driven in Gravel Courses, then just go ahead with it. 👍

However, what are the cars which you are stuck on choosing? Name a few cars which you are planning to choose and I will help you with that choice. 👍

Back