Group 3 BoP Test by Windfire1010 GT7 Edition

United States
New Jersey
AMS_Windfire
I am starting my gr3 BoP test now. I did at least 12 laps in each car at every track and took the optimal time. I used 4 different tracks to test with. For the fuel and tire wear test I ran 4x fuel and 13x tire wear until the first tire went all the way red.

Tokyo Expressway - South Counterclockwise for High Speed BoP
Sardegna Road Track B for Low Speed BoP
Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course for Mid Speed BoP
Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West: Mid Speed BoP Fuel and Tire Wear test loctation

Last edited:
this-is-fine.jpg

It's straight line performance is very impressive.
Indeed, and by the looks of it so far the GT-R is hanging with the best at Maggiore. I'm also focusing on the 10th lap time during the tire wear test and again, very impressive with durability, pace and stability.

Loads of takeaways from these vids -- not just about the individual cars, but lines and inputs. Thanks for sharing.

I am starting my gr3 BoP test now. I did at least 20 laps in each car at every track and took the optimal time. I used 4 different tracks to test with. For the tire wear test I ran 6x tire wear until the first tire went all the way red.

Spa Francorchamps for High Speed BoP
Fuji (Short) for Mid Speed BoP
Autodromo Lago Maggiore West End Reverse for Mid Speed BoP

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are these all stock tunes? Or is there some way to get them all to the same BoP level? I’m a bit ignorant of the details of the BoP system.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but are these all stock tunes? Or is there some way to get them all to the same BoP level? I’m a bit ignorant of the details of the BoP system.
When you enter any BoP enabled event, you can see the setup each car is using under the current level of BoP (L=slow, H=fast, M=or in between setup). Basically it is stock, and then either by power restrictor you reduce power, or you increase weight.

You can create a new tuning sheet for your car that uses the same values and then do every testrun you want. BoP may change on each patch, the tuning sheet you created this way wont change, so it can be a bit of work to recreate it again.

When you enter any BoP enabled event, you can see the setup each car is using under the current level of BoP (L=slow, H=fast, M=or in between setup). Basically it is stock, and then either by power restrictor you reduce power, or you increase weight.

You can create a new tuning sheet for your car that uses the same values and then do every testrun you want. BoP may change on each patch, the tuning sheet you created this way wont change, so it can be a bit of work to recreate it again.
OK, that makes sense, but then what BoP do you suppose the OP used for his tests? Or is there a list of standards somewhere with PP and other restrictions delineated, i.e for Gr. 3 cars in this case?

Last edited:
OK, that makes sense, but then what BoP do you suppose the OP used for his tests? Or is there a list of standards somewhere with PP and other restrictions delineated, i.e for Gr. 3 cars in this case?

Spa Francorchamps for High Speed BoP
Fuji (Short) for Mid Speed BoP
Autodromo Lago Maggiore West End Reverse for Mid Speed BoP
listed in OP

Back