Grrr! Given Bronze coming out of pits!

United Kingdom
Dragon Trail
Rory_Raspberry
I've been stuck on Mission Stage 8 Number 7 30 Lap Endurance for a while. This time I'd reached 5th place and doing well. I came in for my second and last pit stop. Coming out the pits, but before I reached the track, the congratulations screen came up and saying I'd won Bronze! The race still had another10 laps to go and I calculated I should a least get silver.

There was nothing I could do but exit. Hmmmm.

I've been stuck on Mission Stage 8 Number 7 30 Lap Endurance for a while. This time I'd reached 5th place and doing well. I came in for my second and last pit stop. Coming out the pits, but before I reached the track, the congratulations screen came up and saying I'd won Bronze! The race still had another10 laps to go and I calculated I should a least get silver.

There was nothing I could do but exit. Hmmmm.
Do you have video of this?

Last edited:
I know about the save replays as I've saved a few but just pressed exit and went home screen quite frustrated :-/ Oh well I'll try another day.

Good luck with the future attempt. Seems like a strange bug.
Is that the Alsace Gr4 mission? If so I think I only 1 stopped. If it is only happening on the 2nd stop perhaps 1 stopping could help.

It's not a 30 lap race, it's a 30 minute race. Time ran out on you.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20210425113908.jpg

If that is right then I still ought to have got a Silver as I was 5th placed at the time.

If you're coming out of the pits, the positions displayed are always a little off, for some reason. You may have been P5 when you respawned at the pit exit but were P6 when you actually crossed the start/finish in the pit lane? I dunno, just making a guess.

Sorted. No idea why I thought it was 30 laps. I was working out the pit stops for 30 laps too haha probably why I couldn't get anywhere with it . I reached 5th today and won Silver so I'm happy with that. Doubt I'll get Gold unless I can figure the pitstops better.

Thanks for your replies.

Sorted. No idea why I thought it was 30 laps. I was working out the pit stops for 30 laps too haha probably why I couldn't get anywhere with it . I reached 5th today and won Silver so I'm happy with that. Doubt I'll get Gold unless I can figure the pitstops better.

Thanks for your replies.
Fuel saving and tyre management for a 1 stop with minimal pit loss on refuelling. :cheers:

Back