GS2 Bonus CD Problems

I'm tryin' to build a GT2 hybrid, but, this bonus disk I got which came with My GS2 won't work! AH! Help Me, I dunno how to add or delete or even edit codes, and It even says that it allows you to do all that. But It has no help menu with the controls or anything!

Please Help!

finally someone else realizes this .........typing in almost 50 damn codes for 1 car sux azz if you buy a gameshark for just the sole reason of hybrids i feel sorry for ya get a sharkport

I'm with EliteRacer. Sure hybriding is easier with a sharkport, that's why I do it that way. I have hybrided some nice cars with my Codebreaker as well, and it's not all that hard once U get used to it. I know several people as well that can't use a sharkport (no PC, just Web TV), which is the main reason the codes were hacked in the first place. The fact of the matter is, they are both different tools, and though hybriding is easier with a sharkport, how do U use it to put on a no tire wear or lap modifier code, or get infinite health in some other game? Best case scenario is to have both tools, but I've always felt if U can't afford both get the GS2.

BTW, most people have little or no trouble with their GS2s, and certainly the problems some of U have had has led to your frustration with it.

actually alot of people have had the "same " problem with their gs2 on interacts forum theres like 14 people with the same problem of code list erasing that i can find in like less then 5 minutes on the board

I know there out there, but when U compare the number of people with problems to the number of GS2s sold, I think the the amount of problems is extremely tiny.

BTW, that's exactly why I bought a Codebreaker, haven't lost a code yet, and U don't need that stupid dongle thing. :D

Back