GT 5 Screens

• Thread starter GeeUK
  • 10 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the pit crew, and pit area of that one pic? Although 2D looking figures, thats enough eye candy to make you drool. :drool:

I am not really inpressed by the graphics at all. Seems like we just get more spectators and more cars!

GeeUK
I am not really inpressed by the graphics at all. Seems like we just get more spectators and more cars!

Why are you not impressed by the footage? Are you not aware of the capabilities of the PS3 and the ability to have some many more cars on track at one time! Do you need the graphics to be photo realistic to be impressed?

AFAIK the graphics add to the racing enviornment. Im hoping along with a thousands of other people in the rest of the world that the AI improves substantially for the next release. We should be starting to get near the ultimate racing simulator.

GeeUK

can people pelase get hte point that hte graphics arent any better, its the SAME ENGINE! The goal of the trailer was in now way to show off graphics, only the processing power of the PS3 and what advantages it will give the future installments of Gran Turismo

[FPV]Rusty
can people pelase get hte point that hte graphics arent any better, its the SAME ENGINE! The goal of the trailer was in now way to show off graphics, only the processing power of the PS3 and what advantages it will give the future installments of Gran Turismo

I agree. Not to mention, has anyone noticed that "gt5" looks just as good as the FINAL gt4 and yet it's just been started? It's over a year away and it already has the same graphics as gt4. Some people just don't pay attention to the things like.........IT'S NOT FINISHED! lol.

THat seems not to be GT5 real. Its just a moded GT4 playing on the PS3.

Well, Polyphony digital wouldn´t make a brand new game for PS3, with the same graphics of a poor ps2. :D

THat is a mere demonstration of capabilities of the new PS3. Just that. Not GT5 at all.

THey didn´t have enough time until now, to make GT5 running even for demonstration.

On Penny-Arcade a few days ago Tycho mentioned that screen shots don't really do as much for games as they used to. It really takes video now to sell a great game. I think he's right.

There are at least 3 other threads discussing these screenshots. They're all on the same page, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back