GT Art Racing Stand?

• Thread starter Qyn
  • 8 comments

Qyn

United States
United States
TPC_QYN73
Hello all,
I did a search here in the forum for GT Art racing stands, and couldn't find anything mentioning this brand. Has anyone had any dealings with GT Art? Recently received my T150 Pro set up, but would like to take my GT game play to the next level. Any help, or advice would be greatly appreciated. :D

I have one I bought over a year ago and very satisfied with it. Sturdy, good adjustability and mounts both wheel and pedals securely. No regrets from my choice at all.

I have one I bought over a year ago and very satisfied with it. Sturdy, good adjustability and mounts both wheel and pedals securely. No regrets from my choice at all.

Thanks! I have my finger on the trigger right now! :cheers:

Qyn
Hello all,
I did a search here in the forum for GT Art racing stands, and couldn't find anything mentioning this brand. Has anyone had any dealings with GT Art? Recently received my T150 Pro set up, but would like to take my GT game play to the next level. Any help, or advice would be greatly appreciated. :D
Which one are you after, because I have this one and it is not bad. http://gtartracing.com.au/product/standard-racing-stand/ but you should have placed you post in here Sim Racing Hardware .

I have one to. I have tiled floors and it really sticks in place with little to 0 slipping. Certainly beats the old edge of a table and floor

I have one to. I have tiled floors and it really sticks in place with little to 0 slipping. Certainly beats the old edge of a table and floor

Thanks for the response! The old edge of a table was my original game plan, but the table I was going to use is too thick for the wheel lol. I'm going to order it right now.

Back